Lai's Plan

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Lai's Plan

Postby lai » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:43 am

Hi Everyone :) I am very happy to be here and see such great support in this forum.

I must admit, I'm a lazy writer, thus, English is not my primary language, so everything I write will be straight to the point without much of a fluff or details :D

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
Not much. I've read a few books about AP, browsed through many posts in this forum, as well as some other forums, went through lesson 1 , watched both videos, read some random articles found by googling "astral projection...", watched some videos on youtube.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?
I want to become more conscious about the mind states, like states when I'm sleeping, when I'm about to sleep... and just, in general, explore consciousness, expand boundaries.
I am not sure what projection is, from my limited experiences with AP, it just what is possible and what I have access to, but my beliefs (all beliefs about what it is, whether it's hard, whether it's easy) are still getting in a way.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
a) not moving and observing body sensations.
This pissed me extremely. I was able to reach so called "vibrations", but all the laying after like 1 hour becomes so uncomfortable and painful that I would just give up, move on my side a fall asleep. It definitely helped me with my ability to observe body's energy moving and ignore uncomfortability to an extreme, but not much with AP. Also, my excitement about the vibrations, sounds and seeing body beginning to fall asleep ruins all the process.

b) as the first method was causing only frustration, I went to read some more stuff. I've began to combine the first method (laying still) + with visualizing myself observing some objects, like I've chosen a few object in my apartment, and I would go in my mind to observe them when I'm lying still. But I'm not a fan of visualization, and somehow, I do not enjoy visualizing at all. So I did this, but wasn't immersed 100%. Anyway, I was able to reach the point of "vibrations" and seeing body falling asleep faster (comparing with just laying still), but excitement interfered, also, I it would get very uncomfortable after 1st hour and after the 2nd hour I would give up trying.

c) binaural beats combined with "noticing" (from "Phasing Primer"). I like noticing a lot. I will stick with this method for a while. Also, I enjoy binaural beats. They somehow helps me to focus well and not get wondering in my thoughts much.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
With strong intention to astral project, it's been like 2 weeks already.
For method a) I gave like 5 days until I realized I'm not going to torture myself so much, for method b) I also gave like 5 days, but as I said, I'm not enjoying visualizing, it gets my mind tense, it feels like "work" and for method c)it's been like 4 days or so. I've tried binaural beats just once, but I feel I will stick with binaural beats + noticing for a while (at least for a month).

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.
I see astral projection as an incredible helper to face my fears and learn to accept them + learn to love more and more. For me, the primary goal is to become more and more loving.

----------------------
In these 2 weeks there was one night there I become aware that I was sleeping and suddenly all the dream shattered. Literally. I suddenly was in my room again with an incredible vibrations (which is strong, but not as strong or uncomfortable as some people say), and I astral projected. I flew through my window... But I wasn't able to do much, as my awareness was bouncing between Lucid and Astral. It lasted like 1 hour, and it was like 5 or 7 times, there I came back to my body (finding "vibrations"), and projections was just happening again. I was trying some things, like I was interested whether I can feel taste, how my face looks in a mirror, tried to see my sleeping body.... I saw how fears and beliefs were manifesting instantaneously. I was astonished by "how real and detailed" these projections was, how rich of colors can dreams be - just like in the physical.

In my life, I had situations where I found my body "paralyzed". I was scared to death those times. I couldn't make those "paralysis" to astral travels, even when I read a little bit about them. I was seeing through my eyelids and couldn't get out from the body.

----------------------
Overall, I feel like I am trying hard. Maybe even too hard. I'm giving like 2 hours in the evenings (listening to binaurals and "noticing"), and also, I set an alarm clock at 4.30 a.m. to give one more try. Sometimes I feel not rested good after such nights and a little bit sleepy in the morning.

I would be very happy to hear some thoughts about what I've written. Some suggestions what I should or might change in my approach... Thank You :)
lai

Lai's Plan

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Lai's Plan

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm

lai wrote:Hi Everyone :) I am very happy to be here and see such great support in this forum.

I must admit, I'm a lazy writer, thus, English is not my primary language, so everything I write will be straight to the point without much of a fluff or details :D

Howdy! Welcome aboard! No worries about the english thing... although your english seems more impeccable than most people I've know. :)

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
a) not moving and observing body sensations.
This pissed me extremely. I was able to reach so called "vibrations", but all the laying after like 1 hour becomes so uncomfortable and painful that I would just give up, move on my side a fall asleep. It definitely helped me with my ability to observe body's energy moving and ignore uncomfortability to an extreme, but not much with AP. Also, my excitement about the vibrations, sounds and seeing body beginning to fall asleep ruins all the process.

b) as the first method was causing only frustration, I went to read some more stuff. I've began to combine the first method (laying still) + with visualizing myself observing some objects, like I've chosen a few object in my apartment, and I would go in my mind to observe them when I'm lying still. But I'm not a fan of visualization, and somehow, I do not enjoy visualizing at all. So I did this, but wasn't immersed 100%. Anyway, I was able to reach the point of "vibrations" and seeing body falling asleep faster (comparing with just laying still), but excitement interfered, also, I it would get very uncomfortable after 1st hour and after the 2nd hour I would give up trying.

c) binaural beats combined with "noticing" (from "Phasing Primer"). I like noticing a lot. I will stick with this method for a while. Also, I enjoy binaural beats. They somehow helps me to focus well and not get wondering in my thoughts much.

"No moving and observing body sensations"
You say that was causing your frustrations? :)
The noticing exercise is essentially that... except the focus of the noticing exercise is "noticing" the blackness as it changes in front of you, opposed to "noticing" any changes in your bodily sensations. Same exercise, only different focus.

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.
I see astral projection as an incredible helper to face my fears and learn to accept them + learn to love more and more. For me, the primary goal is to become more and more loving.

It's definitely a good way to 'directly' face your fears. When that which you are most afraid of manifests in front of you, standing there looking you in the eye... it's a lot easier to overcome with Love.
That doesn't mean you can't beat Fear indirectly through this physical reality experience though.

In these 2 weeks there was one night there I become aware that I was sleeping and suddenly all the dream shattered. Literally. I suddenly was in my room again with an incredible vibrations (which is strong, but not as strong or uncomfortable as some people say), and I astral projected. I flew through my window... But I wasn't able to do much, as my awareness was bouncing between Lucid and Astral. It lasted like 1 hour, and it was like 5 or 7 times, there I came back to my body (finding "vibrations"), and projections was just happening again. I was trying some things, like I was interested whether I can feel taste, how my face looks in a mirror, tried to see my sleeping body.... I saw how fears and beliefs were manifesting instantaneously. I was astonished by "how real and detailed" these projections was, how rich of colors can dreams be - just like in the physical.

In my life, I had situations where I found my body "paralyzed". I was scared to death those times. I couldn't make those "paralysis" to astral travels, even when I read a little bit about them. I was seeing through my eyelids and couldn't get out from the body.

Excellent! You've projected!
From there, you'll need to work on strengthening your awareness in that reality.

Overall, I feel like I am trying hard. Maybe even too hard. I'm giving like 2 hours in the evenings (listening to binaurals and "noticing"), and also, I set an alarm clock at 4.30 a.m. to give one more try. Sometimes I feel not rested good after such nights and a little bit sleepy in the morning.

I would be very happy to hear some thoughts about what I've written. Some suggestions what I should or might change in my approach... Thank You :)

Most people do try too hard... then, when they don't end up seeing the results they *want* to see, they quit out of frustration. Just stick with it. The only way to guarantee failure is quitting. We CAN get you projecting regularly, but it requires dedication. :)

Go through the other Lessons and let us know if you have any direct questions. You're actually doing great so far!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:54 am

Hi Lai,
Two weeks is a short time as it takes others years to succeed. As you've already managed to project your consciousness away from the body, you have a good starting point.
Read up on Destiny's plan lessons as Xanth has said and questions are welcome.
Szaxx

Postby lai » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 am

Szaxx wrote:Hi Lai,
Two weeks is a short time as it takes others years to succeed. As you've already managed to project your consciousness away from the body, you have a good starting point.
Read up on Destiny's plan lessons as Xanth has said and questions are welcome.

Hi, Szaxx :)

I do not think that I did much. It feels like a successful coincidence that I caught myself "dreaming", which caused the whole dream collapse.
I want to project more "consciously", not rely so much on "successes" finding that I am in the dream.
lai

Postby Szaxx » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 am

That's the general idea of Destiny's plan.
When you learn to only focus on what's required that suits you best the rest becomes second nature.
Its finding that niche where all the initial work is. The plan is hopefully going to do this by you answering and asking questions on your perceptions of the process in hand.
The basics are staying aware of your personality (the conscious you within yourself) whilst taking a power nap. There's many distractions on this road but once you've found what responds well, the projection can be made almost at will within a couple of mins of being relaxed.
Keep in mind that anything tieing you to any bodily sensation will eventually be a hindrance. This may not apply at first as there are some experiental feelings associated that you need to experience first then these can be set as a sort of milestone in your achievement along the learning road.
Szaxx

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy