iv found out how im visualising with my eyes open

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby luciddreamer » Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 am

if i relax and visualise at the same time i can see with my eyes open you can try it get picture off a landscape from google images, get an impression off it and relax with your eyes open and try to see its just like phazing.
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: iv found out how im visualising with my eyes open

Postby Szaxx » Sat May 18, 2013 9:41 am

Why not try it with a friend and try to see whats being looked at. A deck of cards may be a start. Get your friend to select one you both know and try to see it first. Then get another that you haven't seen and try again.
If you try 3 cards and get them all correct the odds are over 100000:1.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:10 pm

luciddreamer wrote:if i relax and visualise at the same time i can see with my eyes open you can try it get picture off a landscape from google images, get an impression off it and relax with your eyes open and try to see its just like phazing.

That's actually a valid method to Project with.
Look up Bruce Moen, he teaches a technique such as what you describe.
It teaches you to use your imagination... and as you're doing so, you'll find that eventually, things will start to happen and occur that you didn't plan. These unplanned interactions are considered non-physical experiences.

All of this occurs while you're 100% awake and aware in this physical reality. It's kind of like remembering a memory. You don't *SEE* or directly experience it happening, but you perceive or sense it in your minds eye.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:04 pm

That's great! I can totally relate to that as well. I've done similar things too.

Most recently, I've been doing a sort of mental mind massage...
Where I focus upon my temples and in doing so, it feels like thumbs/fingers pressing there.
The more I focus upon it, the more intense the sensations become... almost like someone was standing there doing it.

I have never really tried to use it as a projection method, but I probably should one day.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby luciddreamer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

cool thanks its funny i can drink tea and just zone out its like daydreaming wile the tea relaxes me.
luciddreamer

Postby Xanth » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:26 pm

luciddreamer wrote:cool thanks its funny i can drink tea and just zone out its like daydreaming wile the tea relaxes me.

Ah, but in the end, the tea isn't really doing anything other than allowing you to do what you're doing.
It's nothing but a tool, allowing you to focus. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions