iv been doing dream yoga lately iv now seen

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby luciddreamer » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 am

Where my anger comes from i have literally watched it happen from out side my self an obe perspective in a lucid dream, some one said something i jumped from my chair slammed my fist down on the table, and shouted with anger where not to
gether im starting to see my own anger.But how do i begin to pratice healing my anger in dreams so i can stop it in waking life.thanks
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: iv been doing dream yoga lately iv now seen

Postby CFTraveler » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 am

Talk therapy. If you can talk about it, you can find what facilitates it. Then you can move on to what causes it, then you can work out how to deal with it.

On Edit:
I didn't see the 'in dreams' part, but I'm thinking my advice is the same. The problem is not in 'feeling anger' but in what you do with it. So in your dreams, if a situation causes you to be angry, talk to the dream character about why you are angry, what they did to make you angry, and see what develops.
Last edited by CFTraveler on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 am

A start would be to KNOW every action you act upon others will come back to you 10 times in strength.
This will allow you to THINK first, before doing something silly.
The impulse with a seconds thought made, could make a big difference.
It's hard enough to make new friends that trust you, it's far easier to lose them in a split seconds madness.
Try this out for at least 1 month. It will make a difference. Oh, we all have bad days too. Yours will become less over time using this mindful approach.
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 pm

I've been doing Kriya Yoga practice for about 2.5 months now for about 10-25 min a day. Sometimes I skip it. This practice includes pranayama breathing or breath infusion. It's a very powerful practice for sure. It has already lessen my native upper body tension somewhat. I can feel it because it feel easier to relax when I do a short meditation or when trying to astral project. There are many health benefits to this practice.

Because I am less stressed in general, when stress tries to creep into my body it does a bit slower, giving me of extra time to try avoid an anger episode.
Jettins

Postby luciddreamer » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

thanks its kind off working but now im focusing on my feellings, as i notice them and ask how long willl this last its gone before i finish. :)
luciddreamer

Return to Projection Experiences