is there an easer way to do deep

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: is there an easer way to do deep

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Lionheart wrote:
luciddreamer wrote:cool i just carnt make that switch from noticing to phazing i get to the npr but i carnt go deeper.

Noticing is part of the Phasing process.

All you need to do is to keep noticing, while passively observing whatever you see.

Ex. When you are noticing, if you see a spark or light in the distance, do you A. get excited and think this is it and try to build on it or B. just passively observe it and let it morph into something full blown visual scenario? If you hear someone call out your name, do you A. second guess whether you are really hearing something and get startled or B. listen to it, recognize it, but stay the course?

Do you see what I'm trying to say here? It's not just the act of noticing that is important, it all has to do on your reactions to that noticing.

The shift begins when you lose all focus on your physical body/self and turn inward.

To do this, sometimes you just need to lie back, close your eyes and enjoy the show! ;)

You will know when it's time to act or immerse yourself in it, for it will become your new reality. It will be as real as this physical existence. But that does not come instantly. It starts out as being a very foggy/faded simple little light, shape or form. It's when you ALLOW it to grow, that the fun begins.

This is completely different than awaking in a Dream where you are already immersed in the scenario. All you need to do from there is to heighten your awarenss/focus and take control.

Again, much easier said than done, as is this entire NPR practice.

But just know it does and will gets better with practice, patience and perseverance! ;)

as it comes in to view i just observe it then i try to control it. then the image just starts to go back to blackness. and starts over again.
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:54 pm

thanks ill give it a go.
luciddreamer

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 am

Just like you have to allow gravity to act upon you so you can fall off a cliff...
So too do you have to allow the gravity from the non-physical to pull you into the scene.
So you can understand how it's not really anything you *DO* to Phase... it's really about what you don't do.
It's about NOT doing anything and simply allowing the process to happen.

It's kind of like the reverse of waking up in the morning. You have to do anything to wake up... you just allow the physical to pull you until you're "here". :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions