Is Phasing the Same as Astral Traveling

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 pm

I know I drill this time and time again, and it's my own experiences which fuel this statement, but...

I saw someone ask this one day and I wanted to get my answer down. I’ll just get right to the point: yes, Phasing and Astral Traveling are the same thing. They’re synonyms. Meaning that they’re different words we use to describe the same thing.

There are other words that you’ll see people use to describe Astral Traveling, such as:

Phasing
Astral Travel
Astral Projection
Etheric Projection
Out of Body Experience
Lucid Dreaming
Remote Viewing
Projection
WILD
DEILD
MILD (basically any of those -ILD techniques)
Dreaming

Doing any of those above labels will take you to the same place (the non-physical) where you can do the same things.
“Dreaming” would be the only one from that list that is slightly different from the others. The other labels describe an event where you’re Conscious and Aware that you’re in the non-physical… dreaming denotes that you’re not aware that you’re in the non-physical. That’s the only difference between a dream and the rest of those labels.

In the end, I like to simply call what we experience a “Projection”. Mostly because if someone was to ask me “Was what I experienced an astral projection?” and I answer saying that it was probably a lucid dream, then immediately the individual asking the question feels like they failed because they didn’t have an “astral projection”. They didn’t do what they originally set out to do. It has a very negative connotation towards it. Whereby if I just say that, yes, they had a Projection, then it has a more positive influence upon them. They succeeded! And really, they DID succeed at what they wanted… which is to become aware while being non-physical.

I never worry about if I’m lucid or astrally aware in the non-physical. I simply ask myself, “was I conscious and aware while having a non-physical experience?”, and if the answer is YES, then I’m happy. Even if I didn’t, a dream awareness experience is still highly valuable to me.

Ideas? Opinions? Thoughts? :)

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2013/ ... traveling/
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Is Phasing the Same as Astral Traveling

Postby ChopstickFox » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 am

I usually think of phasing as exiting your body and endin up somewhere different. But only because it helps distinguish how I'm experiencing the non physical. I agree that all the ways of experiencing the non physical are both important, exciting, and rewarding. Some of my favorites have been while not aware! :D I really believe that there is mug more potential for learning while not aware. But I gotta admit, it's cool to be aware sometimes :3

All in all? Yes, same thing, however the different terminology can help with the details of the description.
ChopstickFox

Postby Xanth » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Lionheart wrote:When I use the term "Phasing", I mean that that is my technique for acquiring the NPR consciously aware.

That is what I call the art of shifting from physical to non physical. With me it can be during a Laxman session, using Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones or just simply relaxing and meditating.

I don't call it "the Phase" as they do in the OBE4U.com.

I use it more in a "verb" form, an action form.

My Phasing leads to my NPR destinations. :)

That pretty much nailed it. It's a verb!

And since there really isn't any "physical" or "non-physical"... there are only different "realities", we can say that the act of phasing is the action of shifting our perception between realities.
It's not necessarily of shifting physical to non-physical... but shifting from any reality to any other reality. That's a great way of putting it really!

ChopstickFox,
ChopstickFox wrote:I usually think of phasing as exiting your body and endin up somewhere different. But only because it helps distinguish how I'm experiencing the non physical. I agree that all the ways of experiencing the non physical are both important, exciting, and rewarding. Some of my favorites have been while not aware! :D I really believe that there is mug more potential for learning while not aware. But I gotta admit, it's cool to be aware sometimes :3

All in all? Yes, same thing, however the different terminology can help with the details of the description.

That's kind of my point. There aren't really many different ways to experience the non-physical. The above terms, at least to my understanding (feel free to disagree with me LoL, I won't be hurt. ;)) is that they describe the different interpretations of how we enter and perceive a different reality.

As for an "unaware" projection... I call those "non-physical dream awareness experiences". Most normal people simply call them dreams though. hehe

I believe as you do that even our dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves. In our dreams, our actions and reactions come more from the "being" level, instead of the usual intellect level while we're physically awake.
I had a dream this morning that really made me question my spiritual progression... it was an experience where I "lost my cool" during a certain situation/scenario... it tells me that I still have a long way to go and I must never get cocky about my path. Anyway, it REALLY made me question my spiritual path... not in the sense of wanting or needing to leave it, just in that I need to make some personal changes to my attitude.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Phasing as originally construed using electronic terminology is how I came to understand this label. It's a term used to explain your awareness shifting from one reality to another. Mostly physical to NP but it has been used to change the reality from a clairvoyant dream to the RTZ to attempt a successful verification on a locations existance. The smoking airliner from Gatwick airport being the latest.
A verb, a doing word, definately. A label attached to the locale of perception being changed consciously to another.
Szaxx

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions