is it normal to have lucid dream

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:03 am

with out trying ? becouse i am now
luciddreamer

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: is it normal to have lucid dream

Postby Szaxx » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:18 am

Yep, your mind is waking up to other realities.
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 am

cool thanks it seems to be happerning all the time its just the same as trying with methods. i just have to write it down thats all im doing.
luciddreamer

Postby Sinera » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:49 pm

As a teen or twen, when I did not practice any 'paranormal' stuff such as AP, I had a few lucid episodes in dreams. I thought to myself the next morning how cool that was but did not bother to look for any books or whatever (it was pre-internet then). I did not even know what the word 'lucid' meant or 'lucid dream(ing)'. It was just "hey, I knew I was dreaming. Cool."

So yes, it can happen without any practice or intent, just accidentally. :ugeek:
Sinera

Postby Majic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 pm

yes and it really had to happen that way on day 1, then we got curious and here we are
Majic

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Lionheart wrote:After a couple years of hard work programming myself nightly, it does come naturally now.

Almost every single night I awaken consciously aware in my Dreams. I have to say almost because I have had 3 nights in the past 6 months whereas I didn't remember anything come morning.

2 of those nights were due to bouts with pain that made me take a percocet before I went to sleep, the other was last night, after I had driven non-stop 7 hours home from a Renaissance Faire where I depleted almost all of my energy and was extremely exhausted.

I am still feeling like I am in a cloud of fog today.

i get that feeling aswell it feels like im still asleep/ and awake when i get up and it last for days.
luciddreamer

Postby luciddreamer » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Sinera wrote:As a teen or twen, when I did not practice any 'paranormal' stuff such as AP, I had a few lucid episodes in dreams. I thought to myself the next morning how cool that was but did not bother to look for any books or whatever (it was pre-internet then). I did not even know what the word 'lucid' meant or 'lucid dream(ing)'. It was just "hey, I knew I was dreaming. Cool."

So yes, it can happen without any practice or intent, just accidentally. :ugeek:

thats when i started so all the things i learned was by my self i had the wolrd off lucid dreaming book and anstral dynamics then journeys out off body. that was all the info i had.
luciddreamer

Postby CFTraveler » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm

I think that age is when all kinds of things happen. Even though I had projections I can remember since I was very young, when I was around 12 I had a series of serial dreams in which I lived almost a lifetime in around two or three weeks. This got my attention, and got me thinking that maybe dreams happen "somewhere" that is not just 'in your head.'
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 pm

It's funny, because I've been having "dreams where I know I'm dreaming" for as long as I can remember... and it took a few years before I really realized that not everyone had dreams in this way.

Is it normal to have them without trying?
I've venture to say that most people don't have them all too often... and those that do, brush them off as "just dreams".

With that said, I've found that as I grow spiritually, these kinds of things become more natural and happen more often.
So, as I say... focus on becoming a better person and these things will occur more and more without even trying.

As I mentioned before too... I'm finding the strangest things happening to me more and more often. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:20 am

It's almost like a squared value of perception.
Or in english, you have the occasional dream, 1 squared is still 1.
You have 2, then 2 squared opens up 4 times the perception.
After a while you can get 256 nightly events, this opens up 65536 times the perception of the average dreamer. This then gives a clear definition of the experience and further improvement leads to massive increases in perception. Eventually this will match that of the physical.
Going further with your experiences, you can surpass the physical perception level of awareness and start to know things for no apparent reason. Still further this develops into a realtime awareness of things no ordinary person can understand or even accept.
You get named as different because you simply know things that are occurring elsewhere.
Keep up with what you are doing. I know it works from experience
Szaxx

Postby luciddreamer » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Xanth wrote:It's funny, because I've been having "dreams where I know I'm dreaming" for as long as I can remember... and it took a few years before I really realized that not everyone had dreams in this way.

Is it normal to have them without trying?
I've venture to say that most people don't have them all too often... and those that do, brush them off as "just dreams".

With that said, I've found that as I grow spiritually, these kinds of things become more natural and happen more often.
So, as I say... focus on becoming a better person and these things will occur more and more without even trying.

As I mentioned before too... I'm finding the strangest things happening to me more and more often. LoL

i see what you meen eaven just doing meditation leads to stronger dreams
luciddreamer

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions