inducing lucid dreaming

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

inducing lucid dreaming

Postby aetherlynn » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:45 am

For me I haven’t tried any dream supplements yet for inducing lucid dreaming. What I’ve been usually doing is listening to different music that are for enhancing dream recall and lucid dreams. Like this youtube channel called Brainwave Power Music, I've tried like around five of their lucid dream tracks, which all have these different dream themes, and somehow they have really worked for me.

I learned that ambient sounds can influence dreams and I was really surprised when I started listening to their work, like the “8 Hour Lucid Dream Subliminal FOREST RETREAT - a Dream Journey with Nature” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9D92QUnrY) track that they have up on their channel, and I still remember the first time I had a lucid dream with it and found myself walking in my own dream forest and controlling my dream, letting the scenery change and stuff.

Have any of you tried this type of method for experiencing lucid dreams? Hope I can hear your shared experiences too about lucid dream music triggers. Any tips on how to further enhance the experience would be great, too! ;)
aetherlynn

inducing lucid dreaming

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: inducing lucid dreaming

Postby Szaxx » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:28 am

Touch, feel and directly interact with your surroundings can enhance your awareness. This is called grounding and it works when you feel that pull when your time is short in these experiences.
Szaxx

Re: inducing lucid dreaming

Postby aetherlynn » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:08 am

Yes i agree, as i was doing this as well actually many times especially when i'm in a long lucid dreaming.
aetherlynn

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions