I had a very strange sleep last night

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Fresco » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am

I had a very strange sleep last night. I semi-woke up in middle of the night, everything around me was shaking. It felt like an earthquake. The room I was semi-awake in didnt look like my bedroom, so I knew I was half sleeping.

My chest also felt weird.

I'm just wondering what the hell happened. Did my heart chakras open up voluntarily??
The reason why I find the timing weird is because I havent done energy, meditation or OBE work in at least the last 9 months.
So why is my chakras suddenly opening up??

Or is it even my chakras?? Could it be something else??
Did I have night time seizure ?? I hope not..LOL

I also had to right away check the internet when I woke up this morning to see if Toronto had any earthquakes...LOL
Fresco

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: I had a very strange sleep last night

Postby ChopstickFox » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

The first thing that pops into my mind is sleep paralysis. Bedeekin wrote a wonderful article about it: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63

Whenever you are in the process of falling asleep or waking up and something off the wall weird or strange happens, SP is usually the culprit. It could cause anything from visual hallucinations to sounds, to feeling vibrations. I've heard of people thinking they were in an earthquake before because of it.
ChopstickFox

Re: I had a very strange sleep last night

Postby Fresco » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah, it was definitely strong vibrations.

Not to the point where it felt like a 8.5 earth quake or anything like that, more like a 5.5'er.
I'm quietly hoping perhaps my heart chakras opened up by itself :)
Fresco

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions