How to get into a lower and into a higher astral dimension

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello,

Some might have difficulty following the information below. But it's really nothing more than different words used to convey similar meanings. The different terminology that you'll find here I've gotten through inspiration while in the astral and also during my audio recording sessions. I have broken down the meaning of things more specifically in my forum: http://www.astralvoid.com If you disagree with the philosophy that I will present in my post, this is OK. I think each person does better trying to figuring things out on their own terms. I encourage those that already have their own understanding to drill me with questions, passing readers can always benefit from the discussion.

Experience #977 & #977a - How to get into a lower and into a higher dimension within a given astral projection experience or after physical death – April 4 - 2013

I will try to make this very easy to understand. The information in this post has been empirically tested in the astral dimensions many times.

ALL IS ENERGY

When the perception decays things are or become ugly in a dimension. What once looked pretty decays to look ugly or horrendous, the same sensed energy. When this happens there is a shift, you’ve gone into a lower perceptual awareness. It means you’re sliding into a lower dimension. Your perceptional awareness pulls you down into a lower perspective and into a slightly lower dimension. The lower perspective causes the higher perceptual energy to change its function. The more positive or higher perspective is in the process of blending away to be invisible to your reach. An astral barrier is born. A separate slightly lower astral dimension emerges into being.

If things start to visually become ugly because you’re angry, confused, worried or for whatever reason that instills uncertainty, your perceptional awareness decays and you slide or synchronize into a lower dimension, or into a lower state of being.

The reverse can happen:

How does perceptional awareness increase? When you start to perceive, recognize and associate situations as the games and toys they really are, the source of the illusions, the place where the higher perceptual energies/dimensions like to hide in. How does perceptional awareness decrease? By not recognizing it as such.

Your perception will affect your level of awareness. How you perceive reality will affect the level of awareness that you may have at a given state and it will determine the perception of choice. Inability to communicate intended thoughts to another being indicates a mismatch in dimensions, or when dimensions are in the process of becoming synchronized, awareness may decrease or increase. We can now say perceptional awareness is at different levels.

When the perception increases things are or become pretty in a dimension. What once looked ugly may change to look pretty, the same sensed energy. When this happens there is a shift, you’ve gone into a higher perceptual awareness. It means you’re piercing though into a higher dimension. Your perceptional awareness pulls you up into a higher perspective and into slightly higher dimension. The higher perspective causes the lower perceptual energy to change its function. The more negative or lower perspective is in the process of blending away to be invisible to your reach. An astral barrier is born. A separate slightly higher astral dimension emerges into being.

Recap:

You can go into a lower dimension if your perception decays, and you can go into a higher dimension if your perception increases. It decreases by whatever causes an overall feeling of uncertainty. It increases by whatever causes an overall feeling of well-being and confidence. These transitional points can be called “readiness states”, and they can happen as soon as your psyche is ready to make it happen.

When the perceptional awareness decreases it allows you to pierce through out of that particular state into a new dimension more appropriate for your new gained perspective.

When the perceptional awareness increases it allows you to pierce through out of that particular state into a new dimension more appropriate for your new gained perspective.
Last edited by Jettins on Thu May 09, 2013 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: How to get into a lower and into a higher astral dimensi

Postby Bedeekin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 am

This makes absolute sense.

Like you said in your introduction to the article... "But it's really nothing more than different words used to convey similar meanings"

It's focus.

The more clear your focus the less likely you are to be involved within a heavily subconsciously painted environment. The clearer the focus the less fear.
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:11 am

Bedeekin wrote:This makes absolute sense.

Like you said in your introduction to the article... "But it's really nothing more than different words used to convey similar meanings"

It's focus.

The more clear your focus the less likely you are to be involved within a heavily subconsciously painted environment. The clearer the focus the less fear.

I was going to say exactly what Bedeekin said. :)
I love it when people are able to find the similarities between the many different labels we all use.

The focus and clarity of your mind goes hand in hand with the interpretation of a "higher" or "lower" world you experience.
The more you focus and the more clarity you can give to your consciousness, the less "gobbledegook" (technical term lol) that your mind will be creating and the more of a "pure" experience you'll be having. That's not to say gobbledegook is bad, it's not, it's just another means to experience. Sometimes other entities can provide that clarity for you should you ask and they respond. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jettins » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 pm

I agree, this is the point I was making. "Perceptual awareness" can be simplified to "objective awareness" or level of lucidity, focus, clarity, as such. I use "perceptual" instead because I've redefined "objectivity" not only to state that something is objective, but also the why something is objective and remains objective without decaying. I will talk about this angle as I go.

Take care!
Jettins

Postby Zagadka » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 pm

My question is: How do you increase your perceptual awareness, your focus, and avoid the decaying? Jettins, how do you do it personally? As an example, this winter, I was took off by an invisible being and flied off a black-gray area and emerged in an environement where I met "gnomes". I asked them if they were gnomes and they say they weren't... there was no fear, no negative feelings, just exctiment to be there! How would you go about increasing your focus to have a "higher dimension view" to see through the gnome avatar? Anyone, feel free to answer my general question: how do you increase your focus?
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Zag, what you need to do is work on strengthening and stabilizing your projection experiences.

I just made a post regarding that subject here: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=122 :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jettins » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Zagadka wrote:How do you increase your perceptual awareness, your focus, and avoid the decaying? Jettins, how do you do it personally? How would you go about increasing your focus to have a "higher dimension view" to see through the gnome avatar? Anyone, feel free to answer my general question: how do you increase your focus?

I think this are good questions. It's a very complex issue and it has to do with someone's function. I will make a new post to try to answer this question.

Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=123
Jettins

Postby Fresco » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 pm

All you have to do is raise your vibration to go to higher astral dimensions
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Fresco wrote:All you have to do is raise your vibration to go to higher astral dimensions

I think we've all heard this at one point or another during our projection education... however, I've never read a single explanation on *HOW* you raise or lower your vibrations in order to do this.

I think I've come up with the solution, as per my own experiences... I wrote an article about it a couple years ago about it.
Basically, they're simply labels comparing what we're referring to above. Another way to say "raise your vibrations" is "clear your mind" and "focus your mind".
These are all the same statements. It just comes down to what you're more comfortable calling it.

"Raise your vibrations" simply sounds more mystical and magical than "focus your mind". So I think that's why most of us have heard that statement before.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I read somewhere that you just have to tell your body to: "raise vibration now".

But then I wouldnt know because I only had 2 OBE's so far, and both wwre in RTZ, not astral world
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Fresco wrote:I read somewhere that you just have to tell your body to: "raise vibration now".

And for the most part, that "should" work. Just like commanding "clarity now!"

Why does it work? Because the moment you ask it (or command it) you become super focused.
It's like if you were to stop right now and listen for a sound off in the distance, what happens to you? You become super focused... you just raised your vibrations.

That's how easy it is... It's so easy, people make up all this other stuff to complicate it because they believe that it just can't be that easy! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 pm

its getting to the tipping point where practical skill and intent match or surpass a few words and really if this is the case you are already there :)
Majic

Postby Jettins » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Xanth wrote:"Raise your vibrations" simply sounds more mystical and magical than "focus your mind". So I think that's why most of us have heard that statement before.

Yeah, I think you nailed it here. I don't like to use the word "vibration". I would like to call it "perceptual awareness" or "objective awareness" instead. I don't like the statement "focus the mind" as much because it doesn't imply the type of focus in the meaning. Someone can also "focus the mind" into unawareness and into more confusion if you think about it. You can see them while they watch television for example. It then becomes a matter of "layers of dimensional awareness or perception of focus". That's why I like to call it "perceptual awareness". But this is another topic.
Jettins

Postby Sinera » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Xanth wrote:
Fresco wrote:I read somewhere that you just have to tell your body to: "raise vibration now".

And for the most part, that "should" work. Just like commanding "clarity now!"

Why does it work? Because the moment you ask it (or command it) you become super focused.
It's like if you were to stop right now and listen for a sound off in the distance, what happens to you? You become super focused... you just raised your vibrations.

That's how easy it is... It's so easy, people make up all this other stuff to complicate it because they believe that it just can't be that easy! :)

It's strange but Buhlman's command does not work for me somehow, I tried it often when "blind" but it is hard to gain sight only with it.

I used the variant of "Higher Vibration Now!" a few times, not to gain sight but to shift from one plane to a higher one. Actually I think it can well be combined with a technique (at least that's what I do) to really yield a good result. This is what I found out: When I say this I also concentrate "inwardly" on my body (I do this by then looking at my hands) and thus "dissolve" the energy body - I cannot describe it better, I just get ligher and "dissipate".

However, once I did that and the result was rather ... interesting.

I used "Higher Vibration Now!" and started to shift/dissolve and then added (while my vision already began to show swirls, nebulae and light):

"Much Higher!".

I shouldn't have added that, maybe gone with just "a little higher" instead ... ;) :o

I suddenly was standing or floating in the dark (the void?) but saw 2 or 3 greys (actually "whites") shining in a certain distance from me (a few 'metres' in physical terms), just watching, neutrally. I just said sth like 'oops' and vanished again (back to my body).

This really got me thinking (til today).

:lol: :shock:
Sinera

Re:For Me,

Postby CFTraveler » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:29 pm

.."Clarity now" or any other of this type of command only has worked the first time and never again, but it's not such a mystery why.
After all, it's about telling the subby what to do. But the minute that you have any doubt whatsoever that it's not going to work (and that is how my mind works, I'm very skeptical of everything) you are telling it that it's not going to work- and it doesn't.
That's why I prefer 'mechanical' solutions to the problem of vision- because my mind can accept what it perceives better than what I tell it, and it works better with me that way.

Saying anything about vibrations would set up such a huge rant that I don't know what would happen..... I'd probably dissolve too. :D
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Re: Re:For Me,

Postby Sinera » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:50 pm

CFTraveler wrote:.That's why I prefer 'mechanical' solutions to the problem of vision- because my mind can accept what it perceives better than what I tell it, and it works better with me that way.

grabbing the environment with your hands or so also works (if you want to call this mechanical), it also did for me, It's been a while when I did this, maybe I should try it more often, today I was 'blind' again and nothing worked no matter what I tried, only a "re-boot" from my astral bed and then applying "higher vibration" while looking at my hands worked for me and I could fly out of the window (experience did not last long though), so it seems it's for me a combination of the words with a more 'manual' action that seems most promising.
Sinera

Postby CFTraveler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Yep. Crawling on my hands and feet blind helps too.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Zagadka » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am

If I shake my body upside-down and right to left, will it increases my vibrations? :mrgreen:

Thanks Xanth, Jettins and everyone for your replies, I will check out your other threads. I personally think that "raising your vibes" also has something to do with how we behave, how we act in physical reality. The more conciscously we act, the more awareness. To have higher vibrations thus equals having more awareness. The "higher or lower vibrations" is actually something you can being to grasp with physics and chemistry. The concept of vibrations is easy to understand in terms of radio waves... light is also a vibration, the colours (the things we see) are frequencies... if you know your physics e=mc² teachs us that matter is solid light, basicly a lower vibrational state. That also takes us to the phases of matter: solid matter vibrates less than liquid and gaz molecules vibrates much more intensively. I could be wrong, but the way I see it is that the less material, the higher vibrations. What vibrates more intensively than light? What has an higher vibration, what is faster than the speed of light (thus light)?... That I am curious to find out! Now how do you apply this to us, beings of consciouness, that was my question, how we can go from solid matter, to liquid, to gaz, to become light and go beyond?... I just wanted to give my two cents about this higher vibrations esoteric new age thing. I hope it made sense to someone.
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Postby CFTraveler » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I think it's just a metaphor. Thus, you synch with your environment, if you see it as 'higher' or 'higher f'. That type of thing.
CFTraveler

Postby Sinera » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Zagadka wrote:If I shake my body upside-down and right to left, will it increases my vibrations?

Just to avoid misunderstanding, I meant (and CFT too, I am sure) the astral (energy) body already and what you do in the astral to get to a "higher" plane/focus. It's not about the "physical / etheric?" vibrations which you have when you exit.

As said, I use a kind of 'feeling inward' technique and "look" / focus on my hands before me. Then I use the affirmation and I seem really to get lighter ("dissolve") and am able to shift/phase to a new (higher?) environment.

W. Buhlman uses a similar technique and describes it in his first book (which I really recommend) with "Higher Self Now".

Here's his "keys to control" page: http://www.astralinfo.org/obe-keys-to-control/
as pdf: http://www.astralinfo.org/pdf/Keys%20to ... 1-7-11.pdf

:geek:
Sinera

Next

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions