How to get into a lower and into a higher astral dimension

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: How to get into a lower and into a higher astral dimensi

Postby Tobi » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 pm

I am not proficient at getting out of the RTZ successfully at present, (though I used to get into the astral in the past) -but recently have an issue with holding onto consciousness long enough for further adventures....blahhh!
Never mind -my idea is this:
As the Astral is a plane of emotion basically, rather than one of tense analytical thinking, would it be possible that this "raising vibration" thingy could be as simple as just feeling an emotion, such as a happier or more loving emotion (yes of course it does come down to focus in the end, just as Xanth says)...but if we switch our attention to an emotion as such to carry us along -so to speak- rather than a more emotionally-neutral "got to figure this all out" mindset.....it might work for rising to a different dimension?
Just an idea, and it would be interesting to hear others' input, as I'm in the process of stumbling around at the mo. :lol:
Tobi

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Xanth » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Tobi wrote:I am not proficient at getting out of the RTZ successfully at present, (though I used to get into the astral in the past) -but recently have an issue with holding onto consciousness long enough for further adventures....blahhh!
As the Astral is a plane of emotion basically, rather than one of tense analytical thinking, would it be possible that this "raising vibration" thingy could be as simple as just feeling an emotion, such as a happier or more loving emotion (yes of course it does come down to focus in the end, just as Xanth says)...but if we switch our attention to an emotion as such to carry us along -so to speak- rather than a more emotionally-neutral "got to figure this all out" mindset.....it might work for rising to a different dimension?
Just an idea, and it would be interesting to hear others' input, as I'm in the process of stumbling around at the mo. :lol:

You're probably better at "leaving" the RTZ than you think you are.
I'm not exactly a fan of the term RTZ. LoL

I think what you should consider is a loosening of how you define this RTZ. So how exactly are you defining that term? Any experience in a reality that is similar to this physical? Or perhaps is it only when you experience an environment which you physically recognize?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

RTZ is where I had my first unplanned, spontaneous OBE :)
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Fresco wrote:RTZ is where I had my first unplanned, spontaneous OBE :)

I believe that most people do. It makes perfect logical sense too.
Where else would you have an experience like this?

My first recognized projection was me experiencing my bedroom. It's just too logical when you really think about WHY that is. :)
At least to me it is. lol
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby astralzombie » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 am

Whether or not most of us have our first spontaneous OOBE in the RTZ, I don't know. I do know that for me, the RTZ OOBE was the first one that I couldn't dismiss as a simple dream. :)
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 am

Well, their first recognized experience where "something is up".
Mostly because I find that a lot of people write off an experience if it doesn't happen somewhere they recognize.
They write it off as "just a dream"... which is saddening to me.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 am

Xanth wrote:Well, their first recognized experience where "something is up".
Mostly because I find that a lot of people write off an experience if it doesn't happen somewhere they recognize.
They write it off as "just a dream"... which is saddening to me

A lot of people write off astral projection and near-death experiences as dreams also
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Fresco wrote:A lot of people write off astral projection and near-death experiences as dreams also

They do... and that also saddens me.
Mostly because when you ask these same people what a "dream" is, they spew the same pseudo-knowledge that most people do regarding dreams.
If anyone did even the smallest amount of research on dreaming, they'd find out very quickly that the same of "it was just a dream" doesn't hold any water. LoL

It's a cop-out answer that means they don't want to put any effort into trying to find an answer... or they just don't care. Both of which are fine, but just be honest with yourself.

The day that science starts looking at the physical and non-physical with the same meter stick is the day that we start actually making sense of our lives in this reality.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

It's a cop-out answer that means they don't want to put any effort into trying to find an answer... or they just don't care

What terms should we or I use, it confuses me as I have had a NDE on a motorbike when I was around 15 and now it seems that is was a spontaneous projection with the energy body and awareness trying to get the hell out of my physical body.

However this does not seem any different that what I now do on a regular basis and that is conjure up an energy body, put my awareness into it and walk away into a dream or a mental space in an OBE, the same for a WILD or for becoming aware from within the dream.
I use the term lucid dream for all and only because it captures the waking or switching on of awareness but understand that stating that this needs or always happens from a sleeping state or the body in sleep is not correct. Is there a common term that captures all the levels of awareness from OBE, WILD to DILD and then the branches from the dreaming mind and awareness to the bodiless void experiences and beyond.
Majic

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Majic wrote:Is there a common term that captures all the levels of awareness from OBE, WILD to DILD and then the branches from the dreaming mind and awareness to the bodiless void experiences and beyond.

I simply call them all Projections.

I see very little point in telling people they had a "lucid projection" or an "astral projection"... mostly because if someone hears the word "lucid" when they were aiming for an "astral" projection then they immediately feel like they failed. It's a negative connotation.

So just telling people that, yes, you had a Projection is probably the best route to go. It doesn't matter how aware they were really. I feel like the point of it was that they WERE aware.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Ok I will see if can remember to use that word in the future and see if it changes the context of awareness in my mind. Its a nice catch all term that is devoid of any meaning other that what has been achieved

Cheers
Majic

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Majic wrote:Ok I will see if can remember to use that word in the future and see if it changes the context of awareness in my mind. Its a nice catch all term that is devoid of any meaning other that what has been achieved

Cheers

Cool cool
But honestly, just use whatever is most comfortable for you.
We'll all know what what you're talking about anyway. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Xanth wrote:
Fresco wrote:A lot of people write off astral projection and near-death experiences as dreams also

They do... and that also saddens me.
Mostly because when you ask these same people what a "dream" is, they spew the same pseudo-knowledge that most people do regarding dreams

When people ask me for proof I wasnt dreaming when I had my OBE, I respond by asking if they have proof the last time they dreamt
Fresco

Postby Tobi » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Xanth wrote:
Tobi wrote:I am not proficient at getting out of the RTZ successfully at present, (though I used to get into the astral in the past) -but recently have an issue with holding onto consciousness long enough for further adventures....blahhh!

You're probably better at "leaving" the RTZ than you think you are.
I'm not exactly a fan of the term RTZ. LoL

I think what you should consider is a loosening of how you define this RTZ. So how exactly are you defining that term? Any experience in a reality that is similar to this physical? Or perhaps is it only when you experience an environment which you physically recognize?

Yes this is interesting. When I first went out of body (way back in time!)and walked around... whoo-hoo! As far as I was concerned I was on the Astral. I was immediately astral traveling. I'd never heard any terminology. Certainly never heard terminology about zones like the RTZ.
So I walked about in my room, and sometimes ended up in really otherworld places -fully conscious, it was amazing. On the astral! wow. It didn't always happen, most times I walked about my room, or occasionally on the mountain outside. But sometimes ended up in another world. I had no idea what took me from my bedroom to these places except I often felt a powerful wind carrying me. Never met any entities until I encountered a really intriguing fey-like Being, totally benign. That was a one-off. I was always alone. I got bored. (WHAT?...yeah I know!) But I'd expected to meet other people, or someone.
It stopped happening.

Then, recently as I started to do it again, I started mentioning to others about going out on the astral, (i.e. things that happened in my room, house or garden)and they said "Oh you mean the Real Time Zone". That's not really "the astral proper"....what they said made me think that must be the 'poor-man's astral' and possibly the most boring place to end up while out of body. Now it seems that's where I go. If I try to get anywhere else, I black out....fall asleep....got no idea what but nothing else happens and I guess I come back to body.

So I guess the whole "why can't I get out of my room anymore?" thing got translated by other people who seemed to know what they were talking about as "you cant because you're still on the RTZ" (and probably in your etheric body not astral body -that's another thing)
Could be I had wings once.... and now my wings got a bit too soaked in popular terminologies, and a bit too sodden. Now I can't fly!Don't know what's going on to be honest but I would very much like to go to high astral worlds because someone I love is in one.
Tobi

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, that's just it really... the "RTZ" is just a label that Robert Bruce gave to what most people already called "Etheric Projection". It's anytime you experience a reality that is recognized by you as somewhere on "Earth" (for example, your bedroom). Just as "Astral Projection" is just a label too for anytime that you experience something recognize as NOT being this Earth.

This is why I don't put much stock in terminology of this sort, it's too highly subjective for someone to say "oh you were in the RTZ... " without actually knowing, for a fact, what the RTZ really is. What we do know, for a fact, is that it's not a very stable environment in even the slightest manner and things can be experienced that aren't "here" in this physical reality. These are what people have referred to as "reality fluctuations".

For me, these fluctuations are easily explained...
Say you project into your bedroom, everything is probably *almost* exactly as you know it to be in the physical reality. Why is this? Because you KNOW your bedroom probably very well! You could probably draw it relatively accurately simply from memory. On a % scale, you know your bedroom 99%. Some things might be out of place here and there or somethings might be there which simply would never be there physically. This is the 1% fluctuation. Now, begin to move out of your bedroom into the rest of your house. You probably know the layout and details of your house probably 95% as well. You'll probably begin to see even more fluctuations here, because now you're working with a bit more probability that things aren't going to be as you remember, but it's only 5%, so it's not much. Leave your house and walk down the street... this is when you'll begin to see some big changes. Why? Because at this point, your familiarity with what "should" be there is going to be much reduced from when you were, say, in your bedroom. We'll randomly say you'll remember 60% of what should be there. This means that 40% of what you could potentially experience is a mystery to you. The BIG difference now though, is that your consciousnesses ability to create is going to be tested and merged with other consciousnesses whom are co-creating in whatever reality you're in. So that other 40% could begin to be filled in by the creating consciousness of someone else in the same reality as you. You're going to partially experience THEIR reality too.

These are the nature of reality fluctuations. They're a mix of what you know to be there, merged with the creative consciousnesses of those around you, merged further with the unknown.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby CFTraveler » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah, that's just it really... the "RTZ" is just a label that Robert Bruce gave to what most people already called "Etheric Projection". It's anytime you experience a reality that is recognized by you as somewhere on "Earth" (for example, your bedroom). Just as "Astral Projection" is just a label too for anytime that you experience something recognize as NOT being this Earth.
Not so simple, my friend. He considers an etheric projection what happens when you remote view- you're in the body perceiving with your nonphysical senses. Then he considers the realtime zone as the part of the astral (not the 'real world') that resembles the real world the most- not as an area by itself but as a part of the astral.
He did this to avoid the thought that the astral and the etheric are separate places, as the ancient theosophists 'labeled'.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:14 pm

CFTraveler wrote:Not so simple, my friend. He considers an etheric projection what happens when you remote view- you're in the body perceiving with your nonphysical senses. Then he considers the realtime zone as the part of the astral (not the 'real world') that resembles the real world the most- not as an area by itself but as a part of the astral.
He did this to avoid the thought that the astral and the etheric are separate places, as the ancient theosophists 'labeled'.

Never is so simple, is it? :)

I did not know that about Robert's labels! I always thought his "RTZ" was what others called an "Etheric Projection". That's good to know about him really. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions