Hola

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hola

Postby Zagadka » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Hola amigos!

I see couple familiar names from the Pulse. That is where I discovered the Astral Hub and learned the phasing method. It was tremendously useful to my progress! I am a 26 years old french canadian from Québec. I'm about to start university to become a French teacher... though I'm not sure if it is my final choice, but chances are it is! Like many of us, I have been fascinated with the mysteries of life. I used to consume psychedelics and other drugs to explore consciouness and altered state... and turned into an addict. I struggld intensively and had my first real spontenaous out-of-body experience last summer... though I learned by reading some old documents, that I actually had my first one back in 2006 without further investigation. I am now free from drugs since 4 months... and like I said to someone in a dream the other night "I don't need no drugs to trip balls!" refering to projection. Not so long ago, in another dream, I was told "You were a stoner... now you are a projector!" Lately I figured my dream was to master the art of projection and I have been investing most of my free time into it... and the progress is fabulous! Can't wait to see what tomorow brings :)
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Hola

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hola

Postby Xanth » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Hi Zag!

Great of you to join us here. I hope you can find something special on this forum that you can't find anywhere else! :D
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Hey hey Zagadka!

I had no idea of your history.

"You were a stoner... now you are a projector!" Wise words.

I will say, this new forum is actually a great opportunity to learn about people I've been exchanging posts with over the years. Awesome.
Bedeekin

Postby ChopstickFox » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:44 am

Hey there! Good to see you on here :D
ChopstickFox

Postby Zagadka » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

:D
Zagadka

Postby pHI » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

4 months and counting just like me ! Welcome and nice to meet and greet you :D
Don't let yourself fool you, you are something great !
pHI

Postby Zagadka » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 pm

pHI wrote:4 months and counting just like me ! Welcome and nice to meet and greet you :D

What do you mean? Did you also got clean from drugs 4 months ago?

I'm counting, but at the same time, I am not really counting. If you know what I mean, it's not about the number of clean days, it's about the improvement and the quality I bring into my daily life. And God, the change is astounding. One year ago, I was literally crawling on the ground in despair. Life is good when you work hard or your self-improvement! :D
Zagadka

Return to Introduce Yourself