Hi everyone!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hi everyone!

Postby vjules80 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Jules Verona Garcia. In this moment, my only purpose is to document an OBE and gather evidence of its occurence, but if I'm successful, the sky is the limit. However, I'm still in the practice stages, and so, only time will tell if my efforts are fruitful or not. I would love to know your experiences.

Only with your help and the communities I find all over the internet would I be successful with this journey. I need your help, comments, books, forums, anything related that could help me develop my skills and increase our knowledge.

A few days ago I created a blog where I shall post my experiences, how will I test my OBE's, and some of my dream recollection stories.
I'm NOT trying to debunk OBE's. I can't do that. Some people, especially in these communities, are quick to judge a self-entitled skeptic like me: Yes, I'm a skeptic, which means I'll question and test anything you put before me. If OBE/Astral projection is true, I would love to experience it myself.

The doors are open for a new adventure: We shouldn't miss the opportunity to expand our horizons! 

Thank you ;)
vjules80

Hi everyone!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby Xanth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome to the forum Jules! It's great to have you here.

That's a very good goal you have set for yourself! We can definitely help you with whatever it is you need help with!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:22 am

Hi Jules, welcome to the learning zone. You have quite an appetite and lets hope you are fruitful in your mission to learn this art.
Szaxx

Postby erichsa » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 am

I am just doing a test :)
erichsa

Return to Introduce Yourself