Hi Everyone :D

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby ob1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:12 am

Hi Everyone ,

Im really bad at introductions so ill jump to my experiences:

My OBE's began when i was about 10 yo, i never went astral or anything, i only had spontaneous OBE's mostly floating up and seeing myself sleeping.Later on ,i would experience "night terrors" with "shadow people" pulling me out of my body whenever they had the chance(about a dozen or more times).Before i even researched OBES and astral projection i used to think the night terrors were attacks or something but now i know or think that they were actually possibly just trying to get me Out of body so i could learn of the astral world.After all they never pulled me out in any rough way,they took their time and were actually really nice.

Now about a decade later,my interest got peaked a few weeks ago when i accidentally went OBE or what appeared to be an OBE while i was just listening to a song i never heard before.And after reading a few books and reading and listening to alot of info on OBE/ASTRAL PROJECTION,i ended up here as i had no ways of asking questions.Anyhow i hope i can succeed at going astral with the guides mentioned here and that ill be able to get some support as i know im going to need it.

OB1 :D
ob1

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi Everyone :D

Postby Xanth » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

ob1 wrote:Hi Everyone ,

Im really bad at introductions so ill jump to my experiences:

You said hi! That's a good start. :)

Hi back! Welcome to the forum.

My OBE's began when i was about 10 yo, i never went astral or anything, i only had spontaneous OBE's mostly floating up and seeing myself sleeping.Later on ,i would experience "night terrors" with "shadow people" pulling me out of my body whenever they had the chance(about a dozen or more times).Before i even researched OBES and astral projection i used to think the night terrors were attacks or something but now i know or think that they were actually possibly just trying to get me Out of body so i could learn of the astral world.After all they never pulled me out in any rough way,they took their time and were actually really nice.

Oh man... yeah, been there... all my life. Craziness, eh? :)

Your conclusion... Love it! Most people would just start yelling "DEMON ATTACKING ME!" and leave it at that... I love the curiosity you show.
In my terms, I would have said you figured out it was "the system" wanting you to learn more about consciousness. :)

Now about a decade later,my interest got peaked a few weeks ago when i accidentally went OBE or what appeared to be an OBE while i was just listening to a song i never heard before.And after reading a few books and reading and listening to alot of info on OBE/ASTRAL PROJECTION,i ended up here as i had no ways of asking questions.Anyhow i hope i can succeed at going astral with the guides mentioned here and that ill be able to get some support as i know im going to need it.

OB1 :D

Now, I wanted to point out that "going astral" is just another way of saying "OBE"... which is another way of saying "lucid dream"... and so forth. These are all metaphors that people use to describe their non-physical experiences. They're all the same thing. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby ob1 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:42 am

Hi Xanth, thanks !

youre right its pretty crazy!

Well ,for some time after the "attacks" i would think that they were demons or something but that was years ago.Now i know or at least i don't think they were evil.Although they did try to fly me out of my room,which might sound or look like im being abducted so im still uncertain if they were good or not.

yes im really curious ,after all its pretty badass going Out of body.I just know i have to be there.its like if im being called out or something.
I just cant wait till i succeed ...,though i did succeed a few weeks ago but that lasted for about 2 minutes or something.Plus it was technically cheating as i had used Isochronic tones ,although only one time 30 minutes + about 30 minutes of visualization of getting out of body.I think i simply got too excited when i got out.

Yeah ok ,ill use OBE instead ,less letters to write too!
ob1

Postby Xanth » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:48 am

Remember, other than using chemicals... there really is no cheating.
Projection is projection, regardless of how you get INTO the non-physical. :)

Jump into the Destynee's Plan section and start a thread there... we can give you personalized instruction. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am

You may have generated those shadows. We have that sort of thing all around us. We generate them and they reinforce our beliefs. They can be intentionally made or no. I've been scared at times too but I've also found incredible love and acceptance with the beings I've met
Phantom

Postby ob1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Thats possible although ive never heard of shadows before that incident.I did see one entering my closet when i was about 10 yo but that didnt scare me or anything.I only heard about shadows after the "attacks" .
ob1

Return to Introduce Yourself