Hi everybody

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Hi everybody

Postby Jeronimo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Hi everybody. Here are my answers.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.

Read a few books, saw a few videos, practiced a little.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?

I wanna be able to project when i want, and not to have "spontaneous OBEs". First of all, i wanna project.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?

I've been using Monroe's Wave 1. I couldn't advance with the F12 (Wave 2). I didn't like the old methods. I tried to enter to the hipnagogic state vith relaxation, or mantras, or seeing the darkness. I reach the F10 with all this methods, but i couldn't advance more. I fall asleep, or, i stay in f10 and i can't advance more into the trance.
I had a few OBEs but they were spontaneous, i didn't have control. And they were very short. Besides that i can't project, when i have this OBES the situation scares me a little.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?

Not sure.... 1 year or less

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.

I don't wanna have beliefs or that things about AP. I wanna project for myself, and then, i'll see.

I don't know if what i said it was correctly, if i have to say more things, please tell me.

I'm very interested in this, i'll practice every day, but i'd like a few suggestions. Sometimes i don't know what to do and because of that i don't do anything

Greetings!
Jeronimo

Hi everybody

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi everybody

Postby Xanth » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:42 am

Hi! Welcome to the club. :)

Jeronimo wrote:2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?

I wanna be able to project when i want, and not to have "spontaneous OBEs". First of all, i wanna project.

Here's a quick question then: Do you put more worth on being able to project whenever you want versus having "spontaneous projections"?

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?

I've been using Monroe's Wave 1. I couldn't advance with the F12 (Wave 2). I didn't like the old methods. I tried to enter to the hipnagogic state vith relaxation, or mantras, or seeing the darkness. I reach the F10 with all this methods, but i couldn't advance more. I fall asleep, or, i stay in f10 and i can't advance more into the trance.
I had a few OBEs but they were spontaneous, i didn't have control. And they were very short. Besides that i can't project, when i have this OBES the situation scares me a little.

Have you experienced Focus 12 before then? Do you know what to expect?
Do you view "Projecting" different from having an "OBE"?

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.

I don't wanna have beliefs or that things about AP. I wanna project for myself, and then, i'll see.

I don't know if what i said it was correctly, if i have to say more things, please tell me.

I'm very interested in this, i'll practice every day, but i'd like a few suggestions. Sometimes i don't know what to do and because of that i don't do anything

Definitely! Having a "belief" on anything isn't the best position to be in. Having first hand PERSONAL experience is the better position.

I'm sure we can help. Let me know your thoughts on what I asked above... then dive into the Lessons we have available and we'll go from there!

Also, if you get some time, I'd suggest giving my book a read: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/395 ... Primer.pdf
And this article here: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/ ... -physical/
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jeronimo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 am

Hi

Thank you for your answer

1) Yeah, i wanna have control of my projections. To clarify this, yesterday i woke up and i realized i was in a obe. But i didn't have control of this. And then , i get scared (don't know why) and i woke up.

2) Once, i experienced seeing colors and patterns like everybody says. In the f10 sometimes i feel "going deeper" into the darkness or the void.
Nop, i don't see projecting or having obes like different things.

I've just read you book and the article

What lessons ? The video with binaurals?

Greetings
Jeronimo

Postby Szaxx » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:24 am

Hi there,
These ones in the list,
destynee-s-plan-f65.html
Szaxx

Postby Jeronimo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi

Im in the mountains. Sometimes i don't have electric light. Now im in a hostel, the wifi doesn't work very well.

I can't view videos i think i can't do lessons 1 or 2 now. In two weeks i'll return.

If you like, you can give me some advice to practice without that lessons, if not, i'll start at my return.

In the nights im practicing focus 10 from Monroe. Today i tried to go to f10 in a nap but i couldn't do it.

Greetings
Jeronimo

Postby Xanth » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 am

Jeronimo wrote:Hi

Im in the mountains. Sometimes i don't have electric light. Now im in a hostel, the wifi doesn't work very well.

I can't view videos i think i can't do lessons 1 or 2 now. In two weeks i'll return.

If you like, you can give me some advice to practice without that lessons, if not, i'll start at my return.

In the nights im practicing focus 10 from Monroe. Today i tried to go to f10 in a nap but i couldn't do it.

Greetings

Hopefully you're in a much safer place right now! :)

Let us know when you're doing better. I'd suggest just meditation, attempting to focus your awareness away from everything physical. Start with that then move onto the lessons when you can.

We do need to revamp things a bit soon.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jeronimo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi!

I'm starting to take this more seriusly. At least, im trying.

I'm waking up every day at 6 am (at home, during the day, there is a lot of noise), i practice focus 10 from Monroe, and then i try to go to focus ten and go deeper.

Also, i'm getting used to practice chi kung (chinese gymnastics) every day. With this, i noticed how difficult to me is to focus in something. Physical or don't physical, it doesn't matter.

I think, also, that if i can practice to focus more in the work, university, etc, that could be useful to focus in the NP.

Two days ago, i woke up in the trance. As usual, when im in the trance, i couldn't think clearly . I moved my "astral arms" and my "astral legs" but i couldn't "leave" the body.

I think in terms of "this is uncomfortable, i don't like it, i'll move my body " :mrgreen:

Before yesterday, i woke up in the trance and something in my remembered the rope techinque. I tried to use my "astral arm" to grab the rope and i started to feel that i was "leaving" the body. But again, i ruined all, because a part of me didn't like the sensation and i didn't leave the body.

What i'll try to do is:

F10, deep trance, and noticing exercise (see the lights, etc)

I don't know if i'm trying to use the old methods vs the phasing. I really never understood the difference between the old methods and the phasing hahaha.

Sory for my english, i'm a little sleepy, i know isn't the best.

What do you suggest with meditation? In what should i focus ? I sit, watch the breathing and... ?

Greetings!
Jeronimo

Postby Szaxx » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 am

Ideally, anything you percieve that has nothing to do with the physical is where your focus needs to be directed. Breathing and bodily energy sensations are useful for some people but not everyone.
When you disconnect from the physical world its better to have no connection during the transition when the subject is new to you.
I find locking on to the noises works wonders and I can control them along with the scene most often. It takes a few mins and then I'm in the non physical. I have been doing this for 50+ years.
The beginning was made easier by focussing on anything non physical as this took the concious self away from the physical world and into another where I could fly ect.
The most basic explanation is get the body to go to sleep by ignoring it and stay aware of yourself as a concious person.
Szaxx

Postby Jeronimo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello

Do you still read this? If that's right, we can continue 1 year later :D
Jeronimo

Postby Xanth » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Jeronimo wrote:Hello

Do you still read this? If that's right, we can continue 1 year later :D

Hi!

Yup! I still advertise this and read! :)

Please continue!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jeronimo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Excellent!

I became a little dissapointed with myself because i wasn't making a lot of progress so i stopped the work. Very bad of me.

a few months ago i had a few short experiences without trying, so i decided to start the practice again. Because of a few problems i had to wait a little, but in the meantime i have a few short experiences.

This is the third time that i'll start to practice, they said that the third time is the charm.

So i'll do my questions in the next post!
Jeronimo

Postby Jeronimo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Well, like i said i've been having a few experiences without searching for them.
Now, i want to use the 99% of my free time (i don't have much, like everybody) to practice to enter to the NP

I didn't have a good OBE or lucid dream but i have a few experiences:

short lucid dreams, in which i woke up very quickly. It was all very black and it was hard to see.
Another times when i realized i was dreaming i woke up immediately.
going very quickly in a "black tunnel". I thought i was going to have a OBE but i woke up.
This is very normal: I wake up in my bed and i know i'm in the NP, but i can't see, or is very very dark, and is very hard to see. Another normal thing is that i'm very dizzy and i can't see because of that. I have mild memories of looking things in my kitchen or in my garden but im not really sure.

Is normal that in the experiences i'm not really aware of what's happening. I realize more or less that i'm in the NP, but i don't have full memory or i don't remember what i would like to do.
Jeronimo

Postby Jeronimo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:41 pm

What do you suggest? My question maybe is a little large.

Im waking up every night after six hours of sleep, i wait 30 minutes doing something, and i go to sleep again.
I could do the focus monroe exercises again, but i'm not sure if they're useful to me.

What kind of meditation to focus in something that is not physical do you suggest?

Cheers!
Jeronimo

Postby Xanth » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:06 am

Well, first... everyone gets frustrated with this stuff at some point or another. Whether they feel like they're not making progress, or they started making progress then things fall off... it happens to everyone. :)
Also remember, balance in everything. The more you intently focus on trying to project, the greater the sense of failure if it doesn't happen. Don't forget to live your physical life, you're here for a reason.

I'd probably work on just straight out meditating. Learn to hold a focus. Then learn to hold that focus for extended periods of time.
You'll find as you do that that you will naturally slip into a projection. Happens to me all the time when I meditate.

Well the "kind" of meditation isn't as important as the FOCUS you choose to use. So pick a focus which is interesting to you and is easy for you to hold.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/ ... technique/
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jeronimo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm

A few days ago i had my first long and 'good' OBE. It was mixed with dreams, and i went "out" and i "returned" to my body 6 or 7 times (is only a way to explain it).

Can you give me examples of focus? I think noise , but sometimes they aren't a lot in here... and it would be better if they aren't physical thins like my body am i right? Looking at something is ok? For example looking to a tree.
Jeronimo

Postby Szaxx » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:56 am

Anything that's not from the physical is good to focus on. Once you are deep enough into the trance state you will notice things that are not physical. Focus on these by simply watching or hearing them. Try to stay calm and not work out what they are etc. Eventually these will increase in clarity and become a scene that'll surround you.
Szaxx

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy