Hi all :)

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby Samwise » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:11 am

Hi y'all,

I just wanted to say hello. I initially found this forum through Xanth making a post about Destynee's Plan, I thought this sounded like an excellent initiative and had to check it out! I've been interested in consciousness exploration for a while now, haven't had a full OBE from waking consciousness yet, but have come close I believe a number of times, and have had many other interesting experiences along the way.

I like the look of this forum and clearly have a fair bit of reading to do! Is great to be here. :)

Samwise
Samwise

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi all :)

Postby Xanth » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:32 am

Samwise wrote:Hi y'all,

I just wanted to say hello. I initially found this forum through Xanth making a post about Destynee's Plan, I thought this sounded like an excellent initiative and had to check it out! I've been interested in consciousness exploration for a while now, haven't had a full OBE from waking consciousness yet, but have come close I believe a number of times, and have had many other interesting experiences along the way.

I like the look of this forum and clearly have a fair bit of reading to do! Is great to be here. :)

Samwise

Welcome aboard! Sorry about the initial registration problems though! Sometimes I wonder how many people don't actually create accounts because of the tough anti-spam mods I use. Although, the flip side is that the spammers can be horrible.

The Destynee's Plan feature has been ongoing for, I believe, over a year at this point. I would encourage you to also read other people's threads in there too as they've posted a lot of good questions.
Throughout the year, we've had several successes in teaching people to experience the non-physical for themselves! I'm certain we can help you too. :)

Eventually you'll learn that you've had much more success than you even realize.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:50 am

Hi Samwise
Nice to see you here.
Not as crowded as the Pulse lol.
Have a look around the site, Xanth has said the rest.
Szaxx

Postby Samwise » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:04 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. No worries on the registration issues Xanth, that was just a little initial "initiation" hurdle, and probably quite good at keeping the riffraff out! And yep lots of good info on here, I will be sure to have a good read and check out other people's threads before asking lots of silly questions.

Cheers.

:)
Samwise

Return to Introduce Yourself