Hi All

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hi All

Postby AmpLogic » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:57 am

Just wanted to say Hi.
Thirty-Something dude here, from the Atlanta area. I've had random spontaneous OBE experiences since I was a child. I'm kind of a light sleeper, and most of my experiences happened after waking in the middle of the night. I've been wanting to be able to control my experiences, and initiate them myself instead of having them occur randomly, because I have a very hard time remembering most of the important details, if I remember anything at all. I came accross this site after doing some Google searches, and it seemed like the perfect place to learn what I needed to know to help me get over the hump.
Nice to meet you all.

Thanks.
AmpLogic

Hi All

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hi All

Postby astralzombie » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Welcome.

I think you were correct when you said this may be the perfect place to help you advance. We are a small forum right now but our core members are all very experienced and come from diverse backgrounds.

We're not really trying to teach anyone how to AP but rather were trying to show them that they are already doing it whether they realize it or not ;) . Unfortunately, that's not always an easy task. :D
astralzombie

Postby Szaxx » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:24 am

Hi and welcome,
Getting enough sleep plays its part in recalling the nocturnal adventures. Poor recall is a sign of insufficient sleep. Perhaps get to bed an hour earlier for a few weeks. You should notice a difference in what you remember. I'd suggest making notes on wakeup, the memory can fade completely until something triggers it. The notes are a help to jog your memory and can be very basic.
Szaxx

Postby AmpLogic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 am

There's no doubt that I should get more sleep than what I get, so I'm sure that Szaxx is spot on with the dream recall advice.
I'm really glad I found this website, as there is a lot that can be easily picked up from solid straightforward answers to most questions. I sometimes find it hard to sift through the heavy spiritual/religeous content to get to the 'meat' of a topic that you run into on some sites. That's not to say that that spirtuality and/or religeon is isn't part of the big picture, because it certainly is for many people.
AmpLogic

Postby Xanth » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Welcome aboard! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself