Hey there..

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hey there..

Postby R99 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello, My name is Santo and am from India. i have known to Lucid dreaming and astral projection or OBE since 2011. i been active on these concept since then, but u know sometimes its hard to keep up the work on these especially bcoz of lack of sleep. so i was out for few months. i never posted anything here bcoz never had any experience besides lucid dreaming. but two days b4 i got an experience like OBE (i think it is.. dont know 4 sure) so here am trying to know it in depth. hope to know u guys better. see u around mates.
R99

Hey there..

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hey there..

Postby Xanth » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi Santo!

Thanks for sticking around and saying hi! It's always nice to hear from new faces.
I hope we can help you out. Feel free to post about your experiences and we'll give you our opinion. :)

Again, welcome! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Re: Hey there..

Postby Szaxx » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 am

Hi Santo and welcome.
The lack of sleep will make things harder to do. The memory of what you tried may suffer as a result. Try to correct this first, it will help you stay aware longer while you try different things in learning.
Szaxx

Return to Introduce Yourself