Hey guys

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hey guys

Postby Jdeadevil » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

I'm here from an invite too!

Not really sure what to say, is everyone here from the Pulse? If so I'm not really sure what I should say here... Lmao
Jdeadevil

Hey guys

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hey guys

Postby astralzombie » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I finally figured out that none of it's all bad so I changed my username. Ironically, it's all bad comes from something I read a long time ago and it had a positive message but all I can recall is that part. I didn't realize that by making that my username on a forum concerning Astral Projection, many people would assume that I was one of those "don't do it or you'll lose your soul" preachers. As it turned out, it's all good. ;)

In regards to what you should say, what do you want to say?
Last edited by astralzombie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
astralzombie

Postby Xanth » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Heya Jdeadevil!

Thanks for coming!

The people I've invited to this forum are the folks from a few different forums whom I felt were really good people.
Respectful and knowledgeable.

And yes! I agree with AZ, say what you want to say! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jdeadevil » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:02 pm

I almost had an AP the other day, for the first time in ages I managed to get sleep paralysis. I had one urge to roll over, ignored it, and I was out in a few seconds and spinning around. Didn't have time to move around though because I accidentally moved my physical head, and then the day later I tried doing the same thing but nothing happened, just ended up wasting a few hours trying to induce sleep paralysis.

And Astralzombie, haha someone warned me the other day that my silver chord could snap if I went too far, that was a new one for me. :P
Jdeadevil

Postby Szaxx » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi, its all er Astralzombie.
Zombie? Nah, although you ate Williams brain.
I don't like that cord either, it sounds better in b major.
:lol:
Szaxx

Postby Jdeadevil » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:57 pm

If anyone ate William's brain they'd be the most philosophical and smartest person in a radius of 500 miles. :D
Jdeadevil

Postby Xanth » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Lionheart wrote:For anyone not familiar with this Wi11iam person. He is a rather unique person.

He has not and does not wish to Astral Travel in any form, but wishes us to tell him all that we see. Then he will question you on your reply, no matter how straight forward it is.

If you ask him a question, like why did you come to a website named (fill in the blank ), If you don't wish to learn to AP. His answer would be let we are blocking him from finding the truth. That we are some kind of Overlords that don't wish this information to be divulged.

Besides that, he is a great guy, very intelligent. He definitely is a Philosopher of sorts.

He also divines most of his information from a very unique Ouija Glass Mirror that he has created.

See, there's a reason why I haven't interacted with him.
I have no interest in answering questions from someone who isn't willing to put in the time and effort to learn for themselves.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Hey there! :D
ChopstickFox

Return to Introduce Yourself