Hey Everyone (: This is how i am doing with my Progress.

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm not necessarily new to Astral projection or Lucid dreaming. I've just had tonss of close calls but never quite had a proper projection.
Currently I've been reading Michael Radugas book "School of out of body travel" and its helped me alot. I've been practicing it this entire week and have had amazing results. Actually, i believe you could say i had an astral projection but i wouldn't really count it as such. This happened on the seccond day of practicing his techniques. I woke up for a WBTB and went back to bed to meditate. As i was meditating, i decided to go over the techniques i would perform once i had awoken again, so that i would then be able to leave my body. Long story short, i ended up falling asleep and in my dream i practiced those exact techniques and got OBE there. It was all kind of foggy and i don't remember much though :/ I didn't even stabilize which i WOULD have done if i was actually Lucid. I don't know what that was all about.
Today, I've actually had another experience. I decided to take a nap and meditate myself to sleep. Again, as i was meditating, i decided to practice my techniques, which i would use upon the next awakening to get OBE. I ended up falling asleep, and practicing those techniques in my dream again. Except this time, i believe i was in the middle of separating from my body. I remember my vision started to be enveloped in nothing but blue sort of as if i was looking up at a sky. But i didn't know what to do from there. Either i had already seperated and couldn't see anything, or i was on the verge of seperating. I decided to try and stabalize the dream by rubbing my hands together. That did nothing and i woke up :/
Well anyways, i wanted to just introduce myself and where i am with my current progress (: I feel ill be getting Out of body very soon.

P.S. I've never been the type of person to get lucid "In" dreams, i much prefer the idea of going from an awaken state, straight into the astral or a dream. Last night i had a dream which included my dead grandma. She was standing in the kitchen with my sister and i decided that something didn't feel right about that entire situation. I walked up to my grandma and said "Now wait a minute. Aren't you supposed to be dead? I must be dreaming."
And that's when i woke up. If anyone has any advice or comments as to how i am doing with my progress, i would much appreciate it (: thanks. Keep in mind I've only been practicing consistently since Monday.
IHadADreamWhere

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hey Everyone (: This is how i am doing with my Progress.

Postby Szaxx » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:34 am

You're studying is paying off at present. One thing to remember is the physics in the physical world don't really apply when non physical. If something seems wrong, it be that's just how it is.
Keep experimenting as you are, things do seem very active for you.
To get straight into a projection without losing awareness is phasing generally.
I'm not sure how much you've read on phasing but give it a go if familiar with the process.
Szaxx

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:35 am

Hey Szaxx thanks for the reply!
I've heard about "phasing" but not quite sure what it means exactly. I'll try to find some more information about it on this site :D
I know that in Michael Raduga's book he groups all OBE's, Lucid dreams, Astral Projection, and alien abduction type phenomena into a subject he calls "The Phase" could this be the same thing to what your talking about?
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Szaxx » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:29 pm

I'm not sure without reading his book. The term phasing was an engineers way of explaining how we go from the physical to the non physical incrementially. A term used in electrical engineering.
You are in control the whole time so don't lose consciousness.
I'm writing a method at present that gives details and is constructed from many peoples posts. The idea being its easy to follow.
It'll be a lesson on Destiny's Plan when finished.
Szaxx

Postby Stonieobe » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you are fairly well down the path to astral projecting and I think that if you hang out here and take on some of the help that is on offer you will be flying around in no time. Head over to the astral academy section and download Ryan's book it is very specific on what you should be doing and has helped me a lot. The personal advise I have been given has been awesome too.
Nice to have you onboard and good luck with your astral projection adventures.
Stonieobe

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 am

Thank you for recommending me Ryan's book! :D it is so well written and I've already come to understand what Phasing is! I've just completed my first excersise of "Noticing" by looking at the dot on a piece of paper and i really loved this exercise. I will soon be continuing on in the boom and practicing these excersises every day. Phasing, in itself is a technique that can be someones main source to astral projecting right? And it gets easier the more experiences you have with it? Because i like the idea of phasing more than "becoming lucid" during a dream. That just doesn't seem near as fun!!! :lol:
IHadADreamWhere

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 am

I have now finished Ryan's book and i absolutely loved it! I was so engaged and interested in learning more the entire time!! I'm going to continue to practice the techniques in which i use when i wake up in the morning, and lay still, so that i may project. When i get really good at doing this, than ill move onto practicing projecting from any time during the day (: Ryan is certainly right, almost every technique for projecting is essentially the same - only with a slight Varitaion to it.
IHadADreamWhere

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:20 am

Currently using a mantra to work on perfecting laying still when awakening. I'll be using "I wake up motionless with my eyes closed" i remembered to create a mantra in present tense just like Ryan said (: im sure it'll be very effective very soon if i set my intent strong enough. I'm sure i will also be projecting very soon!
During the day i will do random realitys check and about once an hour, stop and engage all 5 of my senses with the environment around me. This is usually called "All day awareness" or ADA. The goal is, that when practicing enough of the miniature sessions, i will eventually start to gain awareness that will last longer and longer throughout the day, therefor making me aware 24/7 and making me lucid in my dreams. I will be doing this, along with repeating my mantra for practicing phasing to help me lie still with my eyes closed upon awakening.
I will also throw in 30 minutes of meditation a day, instead of an hour so i wont wear myself out mentally haha
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:22 am

Welcome aboard! I'm glad my book is actually helping people! :)

I see you've both jumped into the Academy! That's great! We'll get you bunch projecting in no time. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Thanks Ryan (: I'm going to start posting in my Astral Academy thread from now on with my updates and progress also with things that im doing daily. Even when i begin to project on a regular basis, I'm going to keep my thread up and going with stories and stuff from my projections :D super excited.
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:08 pm

IHadADreamWhere wrote:Thanks Ryan (: I'm going to start posting in my Astral Academy thread from now on with my updates and progress also with things that im doing daily. Even when i begin to project on a regular basis, I'm going to keep my thread up and going with stories and stuff from my projections :D super excited.

Goodstuff! It's essentially YOUR thread to do with as you need in regards to learning how to project. If ANY questions regarding projection pop into your mind while practicing or doing the lessons... please ask away. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby AstralPhreak » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:46 pm

IHadADreamWhere wrote:Today, I've actually had another experience. I decided to take a nap and meditate myself to sleep. Again, as i was meditating, i decided to practice my techniques, which i would use upon the next awakening to get OBE. I ended up falling asleep, and practicing those techniques in my dream again. Except this time, i believe i was in the middle of separating from my body. I remember my vision started to be enveloped in nothing but blue sort of as if i was looking up at a sky. But i didn't know what to do from there. Either i had already seperated and couldn't see anything, or i was on the verge of seperating. I decided to try and stabalize the dream by rubbing my hands together. That did nothing and i woke up :/

If you are doing this already, you are close. When you start feeling the vibrations and feel like you are separating from your physical body, you are really close. Just keep practising and trying. If you try couple different tecniques you will find something that suits you best. Meditate,relax and overall just have fun. Eventually it will happen, and when it does, man it pays of!! :D
Astral projection guide for them chakras!
AstralPhreak

Return to Introduce Yourself