Here you are!!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Here you are!!

Postby daytona955 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 am

Hi there everyone!

I've been on Astral Pulse for a few years, (didn't post much, but read a lot! (used too)), and I was wondering where all the names I recognised had gone, here you are!

I'm Rob from the UK. I've been off the boil lately with not having much AP success, but decided to re-read Franks posts and Xanth's phasing primer. I'm fully back on board now and ready to start again. Things aren't quite the same as they used to be over at the pulse, but I'd like to give a big thank you to Xanth for his primer, and reinvigorating my interest!

:D :D :D
daytona955

Here you are!!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Here you are!!

Postby Xanth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Welcome back! :)

To be honest, I dont' think any of us have left the Pulse. This is just the forum to support my own website.
We have a lot of familiar faces here though. hehe

The Pulse has changed a lot over the last couple of years. Although, I do feel the changes are for the better.

Feel free to jump into the Destynee's Plan subforum if you're looking for some personal attention towards learning to project. That's what sets the UB forum apart from the Pulse! :)
destynee-s-plan-f65.html
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby daytona955 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:42 pm

Great, cheers Xanth. I'll be sure to check it out.
daytona955

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi Daytona,
Welcome to Unlimited Boundaries.
Now you've found familiar names we can't hide anymore. Lol
Check out Destiny's plan, you'll get a better response to any problem areas as things start to fall into place. Its easy paced too, you go at your own speed asking questions along the way.
With some obvious time your success awaits.
Szaxx

Postby Phantom » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:25 am

I'm on the pulse too. We hang out both places sometimes it's easier in a small group you know.
Phantom

Postby Xanth » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:17 am

Phantom wrote:I'm on the pulse too. We hang out both places sometimes it's easier in a small group you know.

So true. Just the other day I had to leave a facebook group because it got too big... went from 1000 people, which is a relatively nice size... up to 20,000... just too many people. You couldn't follow any single discussion. Sadly.
There were a lot of people there who genuinely wanted to learn.

The smaller group makes it much easier to teach, especially when most people are around the same page. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby daytona955 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:11 am

Szaxx wrote:Hi Daytona,
Welcome to Unlimited Boundaries.
Now you've found familiar names we can't hide anymore. Lol
Check out Destiny's plan, you'll get a better response to any problem areas as things start to fall into place. Its easy paced too, you go at your own speed asking questions along the way.
With some obvious time your success awaits.

Cheers Szaxx, I'll be sure to enter the plan. Just need to find a quiet moment to watch the first video, I'd like to do it properly, thanks.
daytona955

Postby daytona955 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:13 am

Phantom wrote:I'm on the pulse too. We hang out both places sometimes it's easier in a small group you know.

True. I was getting a bit bogged down over there. This site seems to have a structure much more to my liking. :)
daytona955

Return to Introduce Yourself