Here is a good quote....

If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything related to Spirituality or Spiritual Growth, please post them here.

Re: Here is a good quote....

Postby astralzombie » Mon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Jack Reacher wrote:I see what your getting at, I guess im talking more about people who base their entire lives off those concepts, a kind of extremist group. Although frankly I don't see how anyone can not belong to that group and believe in those concepts at the same time, unless of course they don't really believe that stuff and are just fooling themselves.

Well, I think that the extremely vast majority of the people with similar beliefs, lead some of the most productive and compassionate lives. Personally, I don't know a single individual that really does anything more than just use these beliefs to guide their moral and ethical decisions. :)

And believe me, there are a great many more who hold similar beliefs but won't vocalize them in a public fashion for the simple reason that they don't want to be labeled as extremists.

For most, they have had at least a few solid validations that just make it more crazy for them to personally deny that something incredible is happening. Most scientists just are willing to be labeled as extremists to accept or acknowledge the many studies that have been conducted that do already verify much of the phenomena.

A quick search of the web will give you access to these studies and the labs that conducted the tests. These labs hold their standards to a much higher degree since these are remarkable claims. Many other areas of science that have been proven to be true, have been verified under much less strict standards. :o
astralzombie

Re: Here is a good quote....

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Spirituality