Herbs

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Herbs

Postby SinkTube Jedi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Anyone try any legal erb to AP?
SinkTube Jedi

Herbs

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Herbs

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:47 pm

I once tried Calea Zacatechichi but it just made my mind race... which is I think the point of it. Maybe it helps you focus.

Regardless it didn't do anything and tasted absolutely disgusting.
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 pm

I hear a tablespoon of normal, ordinary Nutmeg... you'll need to mix it with something, but apparently nutmeg is a hallucinogen.

Who'd a thunk that, eh? :)

Personally, I choose to not try anything of this nature.
Hypocritically, I am quite interested in trying DMT. >.>
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Never say never Xanth.

I have extracted and smoked DMT and from who I know you as.. that just wouldn't be your cup of tea (pardon the pun). It's just too much chasing insight and is like being slapped in the face by the universe.

Ayahuasca on the other hand would be a different matter... although I think I would prefer to imbibe in the proper settings with traditional shamans.
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Bedeekin wrote:Ayahuasca on the other hand would be a different matter... although I think I would prefer to imbibe in the proper settings with traditional shamans.

I thought the active ingredient in Ayahuasca is DMT?

I'd be open to trying that too really. I think I've gained enough experience and insight in order to do something helpful for myself with the state of consciousness.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Yeah it is. It's just a much more controlled and healthier way of putting it exogenously into the body. It's a slow and much deeper... spiritual method.

Smoking it is actually forcing it upon your brain to make it smash through the blood brain barrier. The Ayahuasca is much more gentle and some people report not getting anything from it... no effects. I have a feeling however that you, I, or anyone who already projects for that matter would gain form it in some way.
Bedeekin

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:40 pm

A small part of me would be curious, but from bits of experience I have had, my mind really doesn't alter at all. Well, I start feeling really bubbly when I drink alcohol, but never lose myself like some do. Then I took vicodin when I got my wisdom teeth out and my family was laughing so much that I was going to get weird and loopy recalling stories from my siblings. Nothing. Actually, they didn't even make the pain go away, I was just throwing up with all those stitches in my mouth. Ugh... Too much info. I've tried hookah, but felt nothing, just felt kind of sick the next day. It makes me wonder if my brain just doesn't like to alter. Part of me wants to try just as an experiment. I think it would be interesting.

Mah brain is too stubborn!!!
ChopstickFox

Postby Shaman » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 am

Bedeekin wrote:Never say never Xanth.

I have extracted and smoked DMT and from who I know you as.. that just wouldn't be your cup of tea (pardon the pun). It's just too much chasing insight and is like being slapped in the face by the universe.

Ayahuasca on the other hand would be a different matter... although I think I would prefer to imbibe in the proper settings with traditional shamans.

Hey Bedeekin I am very interested in learning anything you can teach me about extracting DMT to make a smokable compound I am no stranger to shamanic practices , I have a post in off topic discussions about one of my first experiences , and I will say again setting and approach is important , If with a shaman or self actualized being great , other wise been with like minded seekers is ok too , OK em I am a right brained person that lives on intuition and such im not a great chemist in terms of laboratory equipment so if you have any info please break it down lay man terms
Ireland like England has Reed canary grass growing everywhere especially along canals , I believe that DMT can be extracted from this any ideas? I could boil it up in a big pot like ambiguous tribes and drink it but my western pallet has a more refined taste so smoking it will do it for me :ugeek:
Shaman

Postby Zagadka » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Shaman, the answers you seek, you will find them here: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/

I have tried about 50 different drugs and psychedelics and it was quite a journey that gave me the spiritual kick to the atheist I was! It also lead into the despair of addiction and suffering. All are different so I think everyone is free to at least give a try to the most interesting compounds discovered by men. Like Bedeekin, the only way I see myself using a psychedelic is in a shamanic settings (Peru!). From what I have gathered of informations, Ayahuasca is used by shamans to heightens the senses in a permanent way. I personaly believe my use of psychedelics have done so because ever since I am able to see a purple ball of energy up in-between my eyebrows... They also use it to acquire more spiritual protection. I would highly recommend "Singing to the plants" by Stephan Beyers. Fascinating stuff! I am quite sure a projector would benefit from an appropriate shamanic journey in the jungle!

Concerning more tradionational herbs, I found valerian to give more vivid dreams; it was also during the time I used I noted my first lucid dreams and floating out to the ceiling in my bedroom. Calea, B6 vitamins with 5-HTP are suppose to be useful too... some projectors seems to be against any use of psychoactive and herbs. I agree they won't do all the work for you. It's like taking proteins without going to the gym to grow muscles... it's pointless. You need to work hard, come up with a "projector training", whatever it is... and you could possibly had herbs for once a while, say when you have enough free time to fully reports about it.Calea Zacatechichi seems to be the most interesting dream herb... I am in no hurry but I will give it a try some time in the future.
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Postby Bedeekin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Haha... That site is just a million types of awesome. Love the mandala.

Shaman... I extracted mine from Mimosa Hostilis... which isn't very expensive. The problem with canary grass is that it can contain small levels of 5-MeO-DMT... which isn't the stuff you want... 5-MeO-DMT is the same stuff you get from the Erowid toad and can lead to a very bad trip.

I've had a check for you and this is the same method I used...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mim ... try1.shtml

I got my Naptha from work and it was very pure. Also I had access to other specific acids and lye... I work in the Special Effects industry and part of the job requires a bit of a knowledge in 'interesting' chemistry. :D
Bedeekin

Postby Zagadka » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm

There is a neat extraction in which there's no more need for a strong acid and base... you just need vinegar and lime and d-limonene! It gives a black goosy resin, but you can always use the naphta instead of d-limonene for precipitation: http://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Q21Q21%27s_Vin ... action_Tek 5-MeO-DMT is like: Okay I'm ready ;) Launch the canon ;) Fire! :? OMFG :o THIS IS SO GOOD... I'M GONNA DIE... THIS IS SO GOOD... WAIT I'M GONNA DIE :shock: ... well personally, I was careless and that is what happened (but those stories are legion about 5-MeO)! No particular visuals, just the strongest feeling of vibrations I ever felt! I have read of people sort of going out of body and experiencing heavenly trips, but it's rare... maybe those vibes can induce out-of-body experiences? I do see a strong link to the famous OBE vibes! Nicotine can also induce powerful vibrations when you have no tolerance and smoke a lungful of tobacco. Tradionaly, tobacco is used by shamans to enter the visionary state. And they use "mapacho" which is 20x more potent than nicotiana tabacum. I could be wrong, but I an convinced there is a relation in-between the OBE vibes and psychoactive vibes. I am still sort of fascinated by psychedelics, but I want to concentrate on sober methods to explore consciouness... so that's my last contribution to this thread. :D
Zagadka

Postby Shaman » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 am

Bedeekin wrote:Haha... That site is just a million types of awesome. Love the mandala.

Shaman... I extracted mine from Mimosa Hostilis... which isn't very expensive. The problem with canary grass is that it can contain small levels of 5-MeO-DMT... which isn't the stuff you want... 5-MeO-DMT is the same stuff you get from the Erowid toad and can lead to a very bad trip.

I've had a check for you and this is the same method I used...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mim ... try1.shtml

I got my Naptha from work and it was very pure. Also I had access to other specific acids and lye... I work in the Special Effects industry and part of the job requires a bit of a knowledge in 'interesting' chemistry. :D

Thanks man for this I got it bookmarked Erowid is such an informative site on everything thanks for that I remember using it before but failed to see just how resourceful it is , My wife always says that I cant make shit in the kitchen I hope one day to put her wrong (not that she will get any) hehe maybe in her next life ,She is just not ready Thanks also Zagadka for your input , would be nice skill to learn extraction , I my self haven't had an experience in a long time , I found when I eventually got it right in terms of how to approach these substances and had a experience that I would call spiritual in terms of resonating with the divine or absolute there is not a desire to rush up and have it again , why ?I don't know because the experience is so good it takes a long time to digest ? maybe ? because during the experience my self concept forever changed ,Feeling my Be- ing without any limitations ? realizing that everything exists inside of me and not outside ? maybe it was the non-dual awareness ? I don't know my system just kind of said lesson learned , and although my experiences were so good I never abused it , never wanted MORE , just saying
What do I mean about how I learned to approach these substances ? WEll what I learned was setting and approach ascertain 90% of the experience you gonna have and the 10% chemical reaction is but the unfoldment of your setting and approach,
And the start when consuming mushroom and other psilocybin content when I was a young gun , I had a limited self concept & fear an ego issues and had no regard for where when and with whom I consumed them , So inevitably my experiences were Profound "of the wall " psychedelic and so forth
What I found is the optimal setting and approach ,1 being surrounded by nature , I love the forest ,2 aligning with the present moment , it helps to have an affirmation or mantra , something like repeating I AM will do it , or what ever model works for you ,
When it works I found my experiences to always be of profound inner stillness , I mean my mind is completely still , I don't feel like i am of my nut ( maybe I am ) But that's what it should feel like , that's a successful experience , don't misunderstand me this is in no way boring far from it , but don't take my word for it :ugeek:
Shit sorry didn't mean to go on a rant , fuck it im gonna post this anyway :ugeek:
Shaman

Postby Zagadka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Shaman wrote:What I found is the optimal setting and approach ,1 being surrounded by nature , I love the forest

Psychedelics and nature just goes hand in hand. There was always a huge desire to go for contemplation in nature in my experiences except when the nature of the substance made it too otherworly. :D
Zagadka

Postby Majic » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:53 am

I have used Galantamine with Choline and it works well for very deep and long lucid dreams, also something as simple as coffee in the early hours works for me, so did a lot of dark chocolate buts if a fine line between a lucid dream and no sleep.
Majic

Postby Justin35ll » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 pm

I used to smoke Calea Zacatechichi a few years ago as well. I had A LOT of dreams. I could recall in full detail about 5 - 6 a night it was pretty incredible actually.
I might have had a few lucid dreams while on it also, but never any rtz obe's.
Smoking it as a rolled up cigarette was def the easiest and best way to get it down, but I hate smoking.
You couldn't pay me 1000$ to drink another cup of that tea it was so bitter.
I tried vaporizing it a few times, but with little success.
Justin35ll

Postby Bedeekin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 am

The taste is indescribably isn't it. It definitely doesn't taste edible.
Bedeekin

Postby Fresco » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 am

Bedeekin wrote:Yeah it is. It's just a much more controlled and healthier way of putting it exogenously into the body. It's a slow and much deeper... spiritual method.

Smoking it is actually forcing it upon your brain to make it smash through the blood brain barrier. The Ayahuasca is much more gentle and some people report not getting anything from it... no effects. I have a feeling however that you, I, or anyone who already projects for that matter would gain form it in some way

Where can you buy Ayahuasca?? Is it legal in North-America to import??
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 am

Fresco wrote:Where can you buy Ayahuasca?? Is it legal in North-America to import??

I don't think you can.

I believe that the active ingredient in it, DMT, is highly illegal here in North America.

You'd probably have to travel a long ways in order to get some.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:53 am

Yeah, I knew DMT is highly illegal. Even if it were legal I still wouldnt try it because I'm scared of hard-drugs. But if Ayahuasca is much milder then DMT I wouldnt mind giving it a try (assuming its legal of course).

EDIT: I just googled it and you can buy it legally online apparently
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 am

Buying it is one thing... make sure that they can ship it safely across borders.
If you can buy it, then it might not be an issue. But you should do your due diligence with it anyway. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Next

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions