Herbs

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Re: Herbs

Postby Fresco » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:28 am

Yeah, I'm still not gonna try it. I did LSD in high school and it was the worst experience of my life. That stuff keeps you tripping too, on and on it went all night long :shock:
Fresco

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 am

I recently watched the documentary "DMT: The Spirit Molecule"... it was quite enlightening.
I'd try this stuff. They did compare it to LSD as well... and it's much lighter than LSD, and doesn't last as long.

I'm not advocating it for everyone or even anyone... I'm just curious for myself. I think I have enough experience now that I'd make good use of the state of consciousness it brings on.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Fresco » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am

Xanth, why dont you try some Ayahuasca then and report back??

Can I post the online source where you can buy it??
Fresco

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm

I just did a bit looking around as well on the net...
I really don't think you can get this stuff safely. At least, I highly doubt they would allow it across the border.

You can PM the link you've got, I wouldn't mind reading it. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Zagadka » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 pm

DMT is illegal, the plants used to prepare the Ayahuasca brew aren't! I know it may sounds strange but that is how it is!

If you thought LSD was intense, you should check out the movie "Metamorphosis" too !
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Postby Majic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:35 pm

Xanth wrote:I recently watched the documentary "DMT: The Spirit Molecule"... it was quite enlightening.
I'd try this stuff. They did compare it to LSD as well... and it's much lighter than LSD, and doesn't last as long.

I'm not advocating it for everyone or even anyone... I'm just curious for myself. I think I have enough experience now that I'd make good use of the state of consciousness it brings on.

I listened to the audio book and thought the same, It would have great to see someone with experience in the trials and see what they made of it
Majic

Postby Fresco » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

Zagadka wrote:DMT is illegal, the plants used to prepare the Ayahuasca brew aren't! I know it may sounds strange but that is how it is!

If you thought LSD was intense, you should check out the movie "Metamorphosis" too !

Have you tried Ayahuasca?? What was it like??
Fresco

Postby Bedeekin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Xanth wrote:I recently watched the documentary "DMT: The Spirit Molecule"... it was quite enlightening.

oooh.... weird... it's actually totally different than LSD. LSD is a peaker... meaning it rises in peaks then falls... rises in peaks then falls. I suppose the fractal psychedelic vision thing is the same but it stops there. There is a weird physical body feeling.. butterflies in the tummy... like an anxiousness. This causes a nervous uncontrollable giggling. Also there is prolonged colour and light cone retention in the retina causing vision to have trails. There is a noticeable come down that isn't very fun.

DMT is like being transported into another reality that just defies accurate true description.. then it's back as quickly as you entered. There is a slight afterglow and no 'come down'.
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Kind of like it turns off this physical data stream forcibly and turns on a different one. Cool.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Bedeekin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 am

Ha... yes. precisely. DMT and Salvia Divinorum both do that.
Bedeekin

Previous

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions