Hello world! Brave is here!!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby Brave » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

First off, seeing how there's a forum dedicated to helping people mastering astral projection seriously makes me happy~ <3 You guys have no idea how much learning and mastering astral projection means to me. In fact, I guess I can say it's one of my dreams in life! I want to do this so bad but I have a few complications, you see...

So if I'm able to learn how to astral project on will, I promise to return the favor and help where I can to help others who are stuck!

Anyway, I can probably explain more of that on another thread if that's not appropriate here. But like most people coming in, I am stuck at a certain point and have spent nearly two years overcoming this to no success on my own. However, my strengths lies in dreams and in dream recall. All of my dreams are vivid and I recall about 2/3 of ever single dream I get every single month. Though in terms of lucid dreaming, it's about quarter of those dreams because I've been more focused on mastering astral projection than lucid dreaming. Even then, roughly a week out of the entire month isn't that bad but it's not the same as my experiences when I've "accidentally" astral project.

So thanks in advance to everyone out there!
Brave

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello world! Brave is here!!

Postby Xanth » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 am

Brave wrote:Hello world! Brave is here!!

Hi Brave! Welcome to the forum!

First off, seeing how there's a forum dedicated to helping people mastering astral projection seriously makes me happy~ <3 You guys have no idea how much learning and mastering astral projection means to me. In fact, I guess I can say it's one of my dreams in life! I want to do this so bad but I have a few complications, you see...

It makes us happy to help! :)

So if I'm able to learn how to astral project on will, I promise to return the favor and help where I can to help others who are stuck!

That's a good perspective to have! Pass on the knowledge.

Anyway, I can probably explain more of that on another thread if that's not appropriate here. But like most people coming in, I am stuck at a certain point and have spent nearly two years overcoming this to no success on my own. However, my strengths lies in dreams and in dream recall. All of my dreams are vivid and I recall about 2/3 of ever single dream I get every single month. Though in terms of lucid dreaming, it's about quarter of those dreams because I've been more focused on mastering astral projection than lucid dreaming. Even then, roughly a week out of the entire month isn't that bad but it's not the same as my experiences when I've "accidentally" astral project.

People don't realize this, mostly because they're too caught up in defining and labeling their experiences, but what people call a "lucid dream" is an astral projection.
So you're much better AND more successful at Projecting than you think you are. :)

Head on over to our Astral Academy section and make your first post there answering the questions in the starter thread.
Also, I'd suggest giving my book a read as it'll give you a little more background on what our perspective here is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/395 ... Primer.pdf
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Hi and welcome Brave.
You're probably looking at things from others' perspectives. This falls short of the truth as too many labels are in common use to describe what is basically the same thing. The difference is awareness and as yours is good a few pointers may be all you need

A concious exit isn't hard once the basics are known, these are what applied to YOU and not what others may have published. There's some great works out there that can give a great deal of info, being selective in what applies isn't that common within them.
See you around.
Szaxx

Postby Brave » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Thank you both! And Szaxx, I think you're right when you say that I might be looking at others' perspectives. I've had a few experiences which I've outlined simply in another thread, but as for lucid dreaming and astral projection...I'm not entirely sure if I see them as the same, but I need to do a little more research to figure that out. 0:

The primer has been very helpful, thank you! I've been reading it about a week before signing up with the forum and so far it's been an amazing help! Compared to me reading "Lucid Dreaming" by Robert Waggooner and Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics", I like how simple it is. Starting to think if overcomplicating the labels and symptoms messes things up, hmm...
Brave

Postby Xanth » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 am

Brave wrote:Thank you both! And Szaxx, I think you're right when you say that I might be looking at others' perspectives. I've had a few experiences which I've outlined simply in another thread, but as for lucid dreaming and astral projection...I'm not entirely sure if I see them as the same, but I need to do a little more research to figure that out. 0:

The primer has been very helpful, thank you! I've been reading it about a week before signing up with the forum and so far it's been an amazing help! Compared to me reading "Lucid Dreaming" by Robert Waggooner and Robert Bruce's "Astral Dynamics", I like how simple it is. Starting to think if overcomplicating the labels and symptoms messes things up, hmm...

I'll tell ya that the labels screwed me over for well over 10 years... once I began to have my own experiences I began to analyze them, because I started to realize that there were too many similarities between all these experiences for them to be as different as people said they were. So I began testing the environments I found myself in and testing my own awareness at different levels and that's when all the pieces began falling into place and I have the perspective I have now. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Szaxx » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:41 pm

I had no help whatsoever when I started projecting. I couldn't read, too young. It took 5 more years before I found out no-one else could do it. 46 years later I had a laugh reading some books, others were very good.
At least here you can ask questions if things seem odd.
Szaxx

Return to Introduce Yourself