Hello to all

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello to all

Postby freedomat1 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Hi from the Maritimes(Canada)

Glad I found this forum.A few (3)months ago I got this urge to learn and experience Astral Travel. Have always felt there was more to it all than this physical reality and I know that OBE's will shed some light.There is nothing like personal experience.
After reading and trying different ideas with small success and to much effort .I am open to any help and guidance that comes.
My desire and intentions are still very strong and I need to know.
Good to be here--Thanx
freedomat1

Hello to all

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello to all

Postby Xanth » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi there! Welcome to Unlimited Boundaries! :)

I remember when I first learned about astral projection... I have to admit that I thought it was something special or magical and that it was some kind of powerful experience that only could be had after years of training and practicing.
WOW was I ever wrong. Anyone and everyone *CAN* Project. In fact, you project every second of your life... I'll explain that later though. :)

Keep that desire and the strong intentions, those are the very keys to exploring the non-physical!

Take a peek into this subforum: destynee-s-plan-f65.html
Create a post providing some basic answers to the questions asked in the stickie and we'll start you off on your path! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself