Hello

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello

Postby AstralBeginnings » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:33 am

Hi all, Im Lee, I live in the United Arab Emirates.

I used to be on Astral Pulse a lot and maybe here, I don't recall but I already had an account :)

The last few years I've not participated online much and only had very few projection experiences due to life getting in the way (starting a business and then building it up). Lately I've been feeling the need to get back into it more seriously so want to make an effort to be involved.

Its been occurring to me recently what the key to projection is for me, and indeed any inner journeying which prompted me to come back. Im sure this is not news, but just wanted to explain (I've not read any recent posts yet so apologies if this, and I'm sure it has, been covered.

Ive been having trouble sleeping and I realised that when I think of things in terms of inner dialogue, such as words and actions, I cannot sleep. However when I think VISUALLY without words I drift off immediately and the images prompt their own dialogue which feels totally out of my control. A few years ago I was getting pretty good at projecting and even during that time I don't think I ever made that connection. Anyway, I look forward to exploring further!
AstralBeginnings

Hello

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello

Postby Xanth » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:06 am

Hey AB, welcome aboard. :)

Feel free to start a thread in the Destynee's Plan section. We'll get you projecting again in no time! hehe
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:39 am

Welcome. Don't give up. :)
Taoistguy

Postby Szaxx » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:48 am

Welcome AB, you'll be flying in no time lol.
Szaxx

Return to Introduce Yourself