Hello

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello

Postby Jettins » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello,

Xanth, thanks for linking me the forum. The forum categories are great. I like smaller forums such as this one. I will share my experiences here as well. I ask everyone not to mind my strong sounding confusing language at times, it's really just style of writing and nothing more to it. I haven't had direct conversations with the members here but I recognize some of the names from other forums. A small niche community is it?. What are the specific topics that interest the members here the most?

Take care reader!

Thanks!
Jettins

Hello

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello

Postby Bedeekin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 am

Hey Jettins... nice to see (read) you again. :)
Bedeekin

Postby Xanth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

Hey Jettins! Thanks for coming! :)

Yeah, my aim was to keep things smaller and hopefully less confusing for people who came in. The smaller numbers is more congruent to a more positive atmosphere. I don't mind the place growing, but the base group we have here so far, I believe, holds the highest respect for others and their beliefs.

The specific topics are simply what you see. Expand from them where you wish, and we'll add more forums should they ever be required. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Zagadka » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 am

Yo welcome Jettins! This message board is good, it's a small group so I find it easy to pass by for an hour a day and follow most of the threads and exchange everything relating to projection. I don't have any problem with language style as long as your spelling is okay, it's all good. See you around.
Stand tall and shake the heavens
Zagadka

Return to Introduce Yourself