Hello from the Midwest US!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Postby oobetrier » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:48 am

Hi
I'm oobetrier . I've had a few AP's the 1st when I was 17 scared the ***** out of me! It was simultaneously terrifying & fascinating.
When it did happen I found I just had to do that again thinking that if I could do it in a controlled way I'd not be so scared. I had a couple more after that but life got in the way.
I've done some since here & there, but my pursuit of AP has been very start/stop. The on board How To is sketchy as best as result. Now I'm hoping to restart & this time keep at. Also with the advice & guidance from the members of this forum update that on board manual, add some more trips & grow spiritually. Lastly here is a great place to write about them & share with all of you.
oobetrier

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello from the Midwest US!

Postby Szaxx » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi and welcome.
Check out Destiny's Plan, its a dedicated forum for those who want to give it a serious go.
There's already lessons there and anything you want to know or are unsure of is answered.
Have a read.
Szaxx

Re: Hello from the Midwest US!

Postby Xanth » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum!

Please do stop into our Destynee's Plan section. I'm sure we can help you to project. ☺
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself