Hello from Down Under

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello from Down Under

Postby Inphered » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Hello all :D

I thought, after silently reading through the forum, that I would finally join up and introduce myself to the rest of you all.

I've been interested in most "alternative" topics since I can remember. I've a very analytical mind, a very scientific mind you could say (well, from an interest point, I'm no scientist lol) and to me, stuff like astral projection, magics, all that is just another form of science that we are a race have lost the understanding of, or are yet to fully understand. I'm constantly coming up with theories that I want to test, but have only just started to be able to test them.

My primary focus is in the Astral and OBE's. Brief background, about 2 years ago I had been practicing and working towards my first projection, with the assistance of binaural beats as I found without them I got distracted easily, my closest experience was once, while listening to the beats as i felt myself getting lighter, a floating sensation i felt 2 heavy thuds in my midsection, about the solar plexus region of the body. The sensation was a cross between getting punched with an open and, and pulled back simultaneously. I was snapped back into consciousness quite fast as it was a huge shock. I know that these weren't physical blows as I had not woken my wife and normally when I do these jolts (it's not unusual for me to have a whole body jolt just before falling asleep that snaps me back awake, big enough to wake the wife up) I will wake her. These jolts I feel are the final stage to an OBE, but one I am not controlling. I am attempting to get back to this point, but in control of the event.

Then everything changed, I was involved in a rather brutal motorbike accident. I was hit by a red light runner one night that flung me off the bike. Long story short, 3 week coma, 2 months in hospital, 6 months rehab to learn to walk again, broken right ankle, tibia, fibula, femur, broken left arm in 4 places, both collar bones, right arm was surprisingly not injured (thankfully since I'm right handed) and as a cause of this I was chronically tired for almost a year after the event and am only now at a point where I can meditate without falling asleep almost instantly.

So, while not been able to project since those last thuds of the chest I've been reading, theorizing and thinking about everything that has made me all the more determined to achieve regular projections.

I thought I'd start a thread here (if it's in the wrong spot, mods please move) detailing all my trials and tribulations on my journey to my first astral projection.

So hello, stay tuned, and join me on my rid

p.s Yes, i shamelessly copied this form another well know ap forum (don't know if we are allowed to post links to other forums here) btu couldn't be bothered typing it all out again
Inphered

Hello from Down Under

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello from Down Under

Postby Szaxx » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:21 am

Post links if it helps explain things. Don't post spam, that goes without saying :D
You may find a few here from AP too, but that's no surprise, it's Xanths site...

I read the first line and thought ' this is familiar'.

Welcome to Unlimited Boundaries.
Szaxx

Postby Inphered » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:25 am

I figure the more active I am around the place, the more information and assistance I'll be able to get
Inphered

Postby Szaxx » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:44 am

Ask some questions that you've not found answers that you can relate to and hopefully they'll be to your satisfaction.
You've had a rough ride ( pun not intended) and if we can help in any way then our understanding on helping others will teach us more on the best course of action to take.
Our aim, respecting the art, is to help anyone interested in learning it, do exactly that in the most efficient way that appeals to them.
Eventually we hope to be able to supply the correct info from the start where success is made in a pleasing environment.
It's early days and we are already getting positive feedback which is wonderful in itself.
The Destinys Plan idea is one that works well as a group effort. It was tried originally on a one to one basis but this ended up taking a slow route and wasn't that successful.
If anyone wishes to take this approach for personal reasons there'd be no problem with it.
No rushing or great expectations are required. Anyone wanting to learn can do so at whatever pace suits the particular individual.
A friendly approach based on feedback seems to be the best way forward. Any practitioner can join in on any others thread with their own findings to learn or even help.
No obligation exists, it's your personal choice.
We hope to be of service to all.
It appears to be working well too and this is happening through interaction.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 am

Hey there! Welcome aboard. :)

Yeah, there is a bit of cross over with the Pulse. I kind of like to think this forum provides a little bit more experienced discussion than the Pulse though. :)

Anyway, join up in Destynee's Plan if you're looking to focus more on learning. Other than that, post away where ever you wish!
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself