Hello from Chicago!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello from Chicago!

Postby skeptic » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be here! I have spent tons of time reading interesting materials on this (and Astral Pulse) forum in the last two weeks and i can tell you i have learnt a lot!
I am so grateful to you guys for being real explorers of unknown and for sharing your knowledge with us. My special thanks to Xanth for his wonderful " My Astral Projection Truth" book which i already
read twice. It does resonate with how i feel about NP and How to get there.
Now a few words about myself. I have been into metaphysics for 7 or so years trying many different things finally ended up being an energy healer .
I do have some NP experience though without any consistency. I recall back in 2011 i would jump on AP practicing like crazy every day for the whole month achieving 6-8 projections and then quitting for no apparent reason . Now i know that i just was not ready at the time to understand experience. Well now i am back fully motivated and already had 4 long and 3 short NP projections since Dec 12th.
I do have some issue/comment i would like to share at this time shortly . Due to my energy healing practice whenever i meditate or just simply relax I usually feel mild to strong flow of energy throughout my body in about 5-10 seconds. I feel all kinds of vibrations tingling buzzing cold warmth sensations you name it . IT is hard for me to stop it cause i am so used to it. I have been trying to use it to my advantage with regard of NP projection . The thing is you (at least myself) can not sit for 40 minutes with intense vibrations all over your body . At first it is pleasant but if it lasts too log it becomes torture.
I like natural neutral simple and joyful approach to anything including NP experiences. Even when i do start with noticing simple exercise my hands immediately start vibrating which from my experience usually
becomes an obstacle . All my AP/LD projections so far ( about 20-25) happened in the morning hours after some exercise ( i believe techniques are irrelevant) when i would stop doing what i was doing and simply allow myself to naturally let it go completely and then in no time (usually pretty fast) i would find myself either in my room(RTZ) or in a dream scene.
Well that is enough for my first post.
Happy New Year everyone and amazing NP travels!
skeptic

Hello from Chicago!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello from Chicago!

Postby Xanth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Hey Skeptic!

Welcome aboard. Glad you made it okay. :)

Sounds like you're really well on your way to become a regular non-physical explorer! I have to ask about your name though, why did you choose "skeptic"? You seem like you've moved beyond that at this point. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby skeptic » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Thank you , Xanth !
Honestly i chose this name after watching Tom's video where he explains that the best mindset for the NP exploration is to be open minded skeptic.
To me is just another label which does not matter to me. But i see what you mean and i agree this word is too strong for me , i just never 100% sure
what i see and know.
skeptic

Postby Xanth » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:36 am

Sounds good to me! :)

Welcome to the forum! It's not quite as active here as the Astral Pulse, but we do have the Destynee's Plan program which you can take advantage of and I like to think the quality of discussion is a little more on the 'advanced' side. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Phantom » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:28 am

Welcome. I think hte reading between here and astral pulse is at least as good as anything published. enjoy
Phantom

Return to Introduce Yourself