HELLO FROM ARKANSAS!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

HELLO FROM ARKANSAS!

Postby BLOSSOM » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi,

I am brand new here. Hope to see everyone around. Looking forward to re-learning phasing.... :lol:
I am into spirituality, OBE's, etc... Love to read, love to learn. I am an electronics person, married, dogs, kids and cats...

Blossom

p.s.. I have been browsing....… This is a great site!!! I am so looking forward to being a part of this. I love the camaraderie and the experienced people that I see and the helpfullness of the experienced.... Awesome guys!
------------
Blossom

~~“Throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”....... Mark Twain
BLOSSOM

HELLO FROM ARKANSAS!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: HELLO FROM ARKANSAS!

Postby Phantom » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:52 am

Good to have you. Tell us how are you working to relearn phasing?
Phantom

Postby BLOSSOM » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 am

I'm really not sure yet...... I have had a lot of issues get in the way of my "spiritual pursuits" the last 5-10 years or so. Lame excuse, but I have neglected my inner self for years. If it makes sense to say so, I am trying to find my 'core self' again, my 'true self', my 'inner self'. That's why I am here. I am here to learn and I am here to re-learn what I have forgotten. My body is tired but my mind is not. It's just time for me. I feel it, and I know it.
------------
Blossom

~~“Throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”....... Mark Twain
BLOSSOM

Postby Xanth » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:58 am

Hi Blossom! I just saw your post on the Pulse, and how you've been there since 2002! That's incredible. :)
You must remember Frank then. hehe Lucky to have been able to interact with him.

Anyway, as Phantom said, it's nice to have you here! Welcome!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby BLOSSOM » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:07 pm

I do remember Frank and yep, I've been around for a long long time.......
------------
Blossom

BLOSSOM

Postby Szaxx » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 am

Hi and welcome, better late than never.

If you haven't already read this and are familiar with phasing it may be of use in your endeavours.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... 729.0.html
Szaxx

Return to Introduce Yourself