Hello folks

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Re: Hello folks

Postby satsujin » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:36 am

I still haven't had a lucid dream and am thinking of a new method:

I will constantly repeat the sentence "I am lucid and consciously aware in my dreams" through the entire day in my head. This can be distracting but I would like to know if anyone else has tried this and it worked or not.

Sort of a technique of hypnosis or suggestion
satsujin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Witcher » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:26 am

I tried this type of method some years ago. Instead of repeating it through the day try to repeat it before sleep and after waking up from sleep during night. But don't overdo it, otherwise it can make you more awake and thus you will have less sleep which can be frustrating. And one more thing... this self-hypnosis usually needs around two weeks of repeating until results show up. I think it is more of an intent and a particullar goal that brings you there.

What i describe is only a small part of what i have tried. I don't want to discourage you, it is good when you try this, because it can still work better for you than for me.

One funny moment when i tried this method : I felt asleep. Walking somewhere, deep in thoughts, repeating "I am lucid aware in my dreams." without realizing i was already in a dream state. Because that is what i was doing when practicing this method, being deep in thoughts but not realizing something around me is happening, changing, giving signals.
Witcher

Previous

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy