Hello Everyone!

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello Everyone!

Postby AstralJames » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Hello, everyone just introducing myself here so here it goes! My name is James, I am 15 years old, and I have been interested in Astral Projection for about 2 weeks now, and I have had projected once. I hope that I can contribute to this forum and I

hope that it can help me as I wish to improve myself in projecting. I am excited to see how much success this forum will achieve. Until later, bye guys! :)
AstralJames

Hello Everyone!

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Xanth » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

AstralJames wrote:Hello, everyone just introducing myself here so here it goes! My name is James, I am 15 years old, and I have been interested in Astral Projection for about 2 weeks now, and I have had projected once. I hope that I can contribute to this forum and I

hope that it can help me as I wish to improve myself in projecting. I am excited to see how much success this forum will achieve. Until later, bye guys! :)

Heya AJ!

Welcome!

One projection with two weeks practice! You're doing well!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby AstralJames » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Thank you very much sir!
AstralJames

Postby ChopstickFox » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:12 am

Welcome! 2 weeks! Awesome! :D
ChopstickFox

Postby Szaxx » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 am

Welcome, you're doing very well.
The last thing I had 'two week' was a coffee. :D
Szaxx

Postby astralzombie » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Welcome AJ.

Two weeks...good job! You either truly believed with all your heart or your a natural. Be sure and share your story withl the other new guys on the Pulse as well. What was the biggest difference in your first success in comparison to your past attempts? Sometimes the more experienced APers forget or overlook the little things that can make all the difference when we give our advice to the uninitiated. Does that make it sound like we're part of some exclusive club or something?
astralzombie

Postby AstralJames » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:30 pm

When I first projected, I didn't even mean to. I didn't even meditate that day! It was about 3-4 days after I got into projecting. The 1st and 2nd day was spent learning a lot about AP. I meditated 3 times a day, and I was determined. But the night I projected was odd. I went to sleep like normal, nd just woke up on the floor. Everything had a purplish tint, and it was just soo clear. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. It was just amazing.
AstralJames

Return to Introduce Yourself