Hello Everyone

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

Hello Everyone

Postby Desta-Zuberi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello everyone :D , my name is Desta-Zuberi (On the Forums). Desta means “Joy” and Zuberi means Strong in Swahili. I live in eastern Canada.

I was always fascinated by supernatural like; Ufos and Obes since my childhood (Now I know that there is nothing supernatural; in fact, it’s just our natural nature we are rediscovering).Again since childhood, I always had a feeling of aversion towards organized religions. Thought out of my life I had SP but never new what it was until in my mid 20s (I’m 38 now).

Four years ago I started full time meditation (using hemi-sync sounds from Monroe institute).it helped me a lot and two years ago I had my first OBE.it was very short due to my fear. I sometimes have SP and very strong vibrations. Sometimes I see my hands, I mean my energy hands. I can control them moving them up and down. A lot of times I have forced to end SP because vibration is too strong.

:)
Desta-Zuberi

Hello Everyone

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Xanth » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Desta-Zuberi wrote:Hello everyone :D , my name is Desta-Zuberi (On the Forums). Desta means “Joy” and Zuberi means Strong in Swahili. I live in eastern Canada.

I was always fascinated by supernatural like; Ufos and Obes since my childhood (Now I know that there is nothing supernatural; in fact, it’s just our natural nature we are rediscovering).Again since childhood, I always had a feeling of aversion towards organized religions. Thought out of my life I had SP but never new what it was until in my mid 20s (I’m 38 now).

Four years ago I started full time meditation (using hemi-sync sounds from Monroe institute).it helped me a lot and two years ago I had my first OBE.it was very short due to my fear. I sometimes have SP and very strong vibrations. Sometimes I see my hands, I mean my energy hands. I can control them moving them up and down. A lot of times I have forced to end SP because vibration is too strong.

:)

Welcome to the forum Desta! :)
It's nice to meet you!

I think the supernatural has a strong pull on most people. I believe that deep down, even those who consciously disagree with it, feel this pull towards their true nature. It seems as if some fight this feeling tooth and nail. LoL
It's nice to see more and more people coming to what looks to be so natural.

So how are you meditations going? You seem to be quite apt to be able to Project directly from them! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Majic » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 am

Welcome and interesting thougths, look forward to your posts
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 am

Hi and welcome.
Nice nickname, hope you like the pleasant atmosphere on this forum.
Szaxx

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Welcome! I like the outlook that everything is natural, just from our perception it can seem unnatural! :D I look forward to seeing your around the forum!
ChopstickFox

Postby Desta-Zuberi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Thank you all :)

Xanth , the meditation is going great, now i don’t go 3days in a row without meditation. i started to post all my journals (one at the time) in the journal section.
Desta-Zuberi

Postby Xanth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Desta-Zuberi wrote:Thank you all :)

Xanth , the meditation is going great, now i don’t go 3days in a row without meditation. i started to post all my journals (one at the time) in the journal section.

As I PM'd you, if you would like your own personal journal section to write in, please let me know and I'll set one up for you. :)

I LOVE meditating. I try to keep a focused mind for most of my day... sometimes I do it, sometimes I don't, but it's always nice to just find time to sit down on the couch or recliner and have a little one on one with your consciousness. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself