GREETINGS TO ALL

Please take a quick minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what brought you here.

GREETINGS TO ALL

Postby mdp88 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:39 am

My name is Mike, I found this site, during an inquiry of in an individual, you probably are aware of, { BRUCE MOEN}. I have spent the last 31/2 yrs, observing and interacting at the MBT, forum. I originally discovered Tom Campbell, on TMI [ The Monroe Institute's site]. Just about the same time, I discovered William Buhlman. From, this, I discovered remote viewing, and some of the people who were in the first, known , government funded remote viewing department, within the USA.

I read Seth Speaks, in 1973, and have been and avid, seeker of consciousness, spirit, reality, the nature of existence/awareness, since I was a child, and I am 61, at the time of this posting.
As, we all could, { keep listing interest, experiences, and quest and so forth], go on, I will keep this brief, and say hello to all.
Mike
mdp88

GREETINGS TO ALL

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: GREETINGS TO ALL

Postby Xanth » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:13 pm

mdp88 wrote:My name is Mike, I found this site, during an inquiry of in an individual, you probably are aware of, { BRUCE MOEN}. I have spent the last 31/2 yrs, observing and interacting at the MBT, forum. I originally discovered Tom Campbell, on TMI [ The Monroe Institute's site]. Just about the same time, I discovered William Buhlman. From, this, I discovered remote viewing, and some of the people who were in the first, known , government funded remote viewing department, within the USA.

I read Seth Speaks, in 1973, and have been and avid, seeker of consciousness, spirit, reality, the nature of existence/awareness, since I was a child, and I am 61, at the time of this posting.
As, we all could, { keep listing interest, experiences, and quest and so forth], go on, I will keep this brief, and say hello to all.
Mike

Heya Mike!

Welcome to the Forum! Always good to meet new people. :)

Have a look around and see if anything tickles your fancy. We have a subforum called Destynee's Plan, which we use to provide one on one support to those seriously attempting to learn to Project.

You outline a very similar path of discovery for myself, however, when I first came across people like Bruce Moen and Tom Campbell, I thought they were crazy... LoL
Strangely, I still continued along that path... and finally discovered that they weren't crazy at all. They were extremely accurate.

Help yourself and please feel at home.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby mdp88 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Thank you, for the warm welcome Xanth. I will check out Destnyees. I browsed very quickly at it, and I like the idea of the support, that is offered. Have a great night, and best regards.
Mike
mdp88

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:42 am

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum.
I hope you find it very useful and any questions, just ask.
Szaxx

Postby mdp88 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Szaxx, thanks for the welcome. I am browsing, I do have some questions, and very soon, I will be posting them, thanks, and have a great night.
Mike
mdp88

Postby Xanth » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:59 pm

mdp88 wrote:Szaxx, thanks for the welcome. I am browsing, I do have some questions, and very soon, I will be posting them, thanks, and have a great night.
Mike

Fire away! We're more than happy to share our perspective with you. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself