Greetings from the Hedgehog of Australia!

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Postby FuzzyQuills » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Hello eveyone! Since I have been growing better and better with this stuff, but am still a newbie, I have decided to give Destynee's plan a go!

Anyway, here are my answers to those 5 questions I was presented:
1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.
A: Well, from what I have read and researched myself, I see Astral Projection as something that sets you free of a normal life, and allows you to do far greater things than what you could do otherwise during this physical life. I also see astral projection as a potentail doorway to other psychic abilities, such as telepathy, PK, etc.

And, for the record, most o fmy knowledge comes from a very small amount of personla experience, and, er, the internet... :grin:

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?
A: I see projection, like I said above, as a way to set you free to do far more than you could ever do in this physcial plane. You also would get a higher understanding of life after death, and... YOU CAN FLY ANYWHERE YOU WISH!

I wish/expect to be able to project, whether it's spontaneous or not, although i would prefer to have a fairly quick manual trigger, and last of all... I wish to have the highest level of awareness possible in such a form, that way I have more control o fwhere I am going and what I am doing.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
A: Well, I have one method I used, and got results from, except that I always manage to stuff up the actual exit itself... :D
Anyway, onto what I did to attempt it last time I got results. (I unforunately have lost the ability temporarily, due to the cold weather where I am!)
I. sleep for about 6 hours, making sure to se a mental alarm. (I have the uncanny ability to wake myself up at anytime of the night by activating a "knowing" trigger before falling asleep)
II. after waking up, do something for 30 minutes. (I usually end up playing Super Smash Bros 3DS for the whole time... :D)
III. After 15/30 minutes, bite to eat, toilet, etc. then off to bed again
IV. I lay down, relax... but I amke sure also to listen for ringing in my ears, and I make sure to stare in some way into the darkness in my eyelids, making sure not to let my eyes move.
V. After a while, I lose awareness a little... then often, I will hear a voice, or some sound (last time, it was a podracer engine!) then vibes hit. At this point, I attempt to exit with any technique I can think of during vibe mode!

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
Well... I'm not really sure, but I can say that I attempted it more after my Year 12 retreat in March/April this year. (That retreat opened my third eye it did!)

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.
Initially, I have some earthly/RTZ goals I wish to carry out first if necessary, then... I wish to then find something out in NPMR that challenges me, and gives me a full purpose, out there with the other projectors I know. Last of all, I wish to be able to do any projection before falling asleep at night so that I have something to do or somewhere to actually go while my body sleeps the night off in the physical.

And last of all, big greetings from the Hedgehog of the Astral Pulse! since it's been down lately, I've hung out round here, and today, I came across this and thought it be a good idea for me to try Destynee's plan, as other than a handful of simple abilities (the knowing and ability to track/find objects with my mind) I don't have much in the way of a perfect method to exit my body, especially in times where I can't wake up in the middle of the night...
FuzzyQuills

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Greetings from the Hedgehog of Australia!

Postby Szaxx » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 am

Hi Fuzzzy,
Nice to see you here, have a good read of what we have here.
Any questions, just ask.
Szaxx

Postby Xanth » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:18 am

Heya bud! Welcome aboard. :)

Your responses look pretty good. I don't really have any questions for you yet.

Run through our Lessons, which you'll find at the top of the Destynee's Plan subforum and let us know if you have any questions. We'll try to work you through any potential issues. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby FuzzyQuills » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 pm

@Szaxx, Xanth: I thank you both! :) Will let you know of any issues or questions I come across. :)
FuzzyQuills

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy