Greetings everyone!! I'm looking to further my practices.

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Hello everyone. My name is David and i am 16 years old.
I first heard about Astral Projection and Lucid dreaming 3 years ago from self research and Curiousity.
About a year ago i had some success with the WILD technique. I caught myself entering a dream three times but haven't quite succeed completely. The Dild technique doesn't really interest me as much btw, i love the idea of going straight from waking conciousness straight out of my body or into a dream. I must note that i no longer practice the WILD technique as i am looking to first master a DEILD type technique and than move onto mastering WILD once im more skilled.

Now that I've discussed my past experiences. Lets take a look at my current progress shall we? :D

This past week i have been reading "School of out of body travel" by Michael Raduga and have had amazing success with it.
The book describes a technique similiar to DEILD that consists of sleeping for 6 hours, waking up, going back to bed and than waking up again to perform a certain set of techniques and get OBE.
I have had alot of success with it. Here's my updated experiences for what has happened this past week

1. 2 days after reading the book i woke up 6 hours after sleep, used the bathroom, and went right back to bed. While in bed, i decided to meditate and go over the techniques i would use next time i awake so that I'd get out of body. Well at some point. I fell asleep and ended up practicing my techniques in my dream and got lucid (atleast i think i was lucid) but the lucid was very poor quality and i didn't have much control.

2. This morning (5 days after reading the book. Around 3am)
I had a dream about my grandma who had passed away a few years back. At some point in the dream, i had a feeling that something wasn't right so than I went up to my grandma and said "Wait a minute, aren't you supposed to be dead? I must be dreaming." And thats when i woke up. Please note that before reading this book, i have never been the type to actually question if i am dreaming from within the dream itself. This is my first experience

3. This morning ( 5 days after reading the book. Around 9am)
I decided to go back to bed for a nap. While in bed, i meditated and went over my techniques once again. That resulted in me falling asleep and me performing my techniques in my dream again. In the dream, i believe i actually seperated but didn't have my vision. I had previously read that in these types of situations it is best to stabalize the dream. So i did but my vision never came, that is when i woke up.

So yeah. I'd like to think I've progressed alot within this week :D
Btw the techniques for astral projection i practice are "Rolling out" im supposed to use this after waking up and laying still in bed. If i don't seperate using this, than i am required to use cycles of certain techniques such as "Observing images" were i pay attention to the darkness behind my eye lids, and get engulfed by the images i see. There for finding myself inside a dream. "Listening in" involves listening to the sounds in my head, amplifying them, than seperating use a technique such as "Rolling out" when the sounds are loud enough. Last but not least, the last technique i use is "Phantom wiggling" it involves trying to wiggle a part of my Astral body. Once movement is large enough, i am able to seperate using a technique such as "Rolling out"
So yeah, that basically covers the entire processs of everything that i am practicing at the moment.

I am open to suggestions and more help, i will be updating this Daily. Btw i often find that some people create these types of threads, but after a certain point stop updating them. Im not like that, i am willing to receive lots of help so that one day i may be able to Astral project and lucid dream whenever i choose (: you guys have my word that i will update with my progress daily. I also meditate daily too. For atleast an hour, but i try for two. One hour in the morning and one later on in the day. I'm pretty experienced with meditation and am able to feel pretty relaxed within 2 or three minutes lol. But I'm not the best.

I can't wait to learn from you guys (: cya
IHadADreamWhere

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Greetings everyone!! I'm looking to further my practices

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:40 am

Last night i went to bed at around 10pm and set an alarm to awaken me at 5am so that i could have a go at getting out of body. Well when my alarm finally did go off, i was too lazy to get out of bed and just decided to fall back asleep :roll:
I guess i was just a bit exaughsted from the entire week and needed a rest. Tonight ill be carrying out my plan of action and actually getting out of my body, i just know it!
Im gonna try and pack in two hours of meditation today also.
I've learned about this term "Phasing" it seems very interesting and i am willing to learn more on the subject. I'll try to find some threads about it and see what i think :D
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:24 am

Hey there!

So, first step is we need to get a bit of understanding on where you are in terms of your knowledge of projection and what you've experienced before.

for-people-joining-for-destynee-s-plan-please-read-first-t438.html

Head there... then reply here with your answers to the questions. :)

From there we can work with you on an individual basis to push you along to experiencing the non-physical.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:45 pm

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding Astral Projection-
Answer: I understand that Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming are essentially the same. The only difference differing the two are levels of conscious awareness.
I believe in both dream guides, AND spirit guides. I also believe in dream sharing but haven't tried that yet since i have yet to have a few stable lucid's. I do NOT believe that Astral projection or Lucid dreaming is hard. Sure, some techniques may be harder than others for different people, but i believe that EVERYONE can experience something like this with a bit of patience, consistent practice, and help from the right people.

2, What kind of expectations do you have towards projection.....what do you think projection is?-
Answer: I expect to basically have fun throughout my projections and possibly find some new meaning in life. Also, it'd be sorta cool to befriend some of the beings/people there :D I think that projection is basically a lucid dream but with a heightened state of awareness. I'm kind of torn on if i believe the soul really does leave the body or not though. I guess ill find out with a few first hand experiences.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?
Answer: I've tried the WILD method. I've had the most success using that one, but I've resulted to mastering DEILD first before i jump straight to using WILD. I prefer phasing type techniques, rather than becoming lucid in a dream. I have also tried increasing my daily awareness, doing reality checks, and i also keep a dream journal. I will continue to use my dream journal, but i will also start back working on my daily awareness, and continue doing my reality checks. Along with 30 minutes of meditation.
As of regards to Separation techniques i have tried- Rolling out from body (this one is probably one have my favorites, but i still haven't gotten it to work yet. I haven't gotten any of these to work hence why i haven't really had a ;projection before haha. But I'm still working on it!) , Rope method, Imagining standing up from out of bed, Imagined movement such as rubbing my hands together, Imagined sound and amplifying the sound, imagined images and getting enveloped by those images, imagining flying through a tunnel, and also imagining a part of my "astral' body wiggling, and than fully separating once I've felt movement. The one's i mostly use for practice though are: Imagined Astral body movement, Roll out method, Imagined Sound, and Observing Images behind closed eyelids.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
Answer: I've been consistently attempting them since Sunday last week(September 6th 2015) it's been an entire week so far and I've already progressed a lot. I am expecting myself to start projecting very soon :D

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection?
Answer: One of my goals for Projection is reaching the point in which i am able to employ a projection at Will using the awake-from-sleep-but-laying-still-in-bed method, AKA DEILD/Phasing, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for me to reach this level of awesomeness, hence how far I've came in only a week! :D
Once I've reached this level of skillfulness i will start to assist others on helping them project too and also start practicing the Method that will allow me to project without sleep before hand. I'm wanting to help people so they won't waste as much time learning to project as i have myself! Which is about 3 years haha

So yeah, anyway's I'm excited to start projecting and will continue to update this thread daily EVEN when i start projecting in order to post all my experiences and also hopefully get some extra help in maintaining my projections and prolonging them for longer periods of time!
IHadADreamWhere

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Last night after using my mantra "I wake up motionless with my eyes closed and perform the phase" i found myself continuously waking up motionless with my eyes closed but i didn't attempt separation since it was already bright outside and i was a bit exhausted. Last night was a night only for testing out how effective my mantra was with helping me stay still anyway, and its safe to say that it is VERY effective!! My previous mantra "I 'will' wake up motionless with my eyes closed and perform the phase" used to work pretty well but stopped after the first few days. I am now assuming that it only had worked as well as it did because of my enthusiasm i really put into it. As you can see guy's, a little change in a mantra can make a HUGE difference. Instead of saying "will" in my mantras i basically say it as if i already do what i am intending to happen. This way my mantra works in present tense and helps me out every single time! My new mantra has taken me out of my dry spell and i will start getting OBE very soon (: more updates to come.
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Xanth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:13 pm

IHadADreamWhere wrote:1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding Astral Projection-
I'm kind of torn on if i believe the soul really does leave the body or not though. I guess ill find out with a few first hand experiences.

Well, the nice thing about all this stuff is that you don't have to BELIEVE anything.
Just put it off into the "maybe" pile for now and wait for that day after you've had plenty of experiences when you can finally draw your own conclusions. :)

Answer: I've tried the WILD method. I've had the most success using that one, but I've resulted to mastering DEILD first before i jump straight to using WILD. I prefer phasing type techniques, rather than becoming lucid in a dream. I have also tried increasing my daily awareness, doing reality checks, and i also keep a dream journal. I will continue to use my dream journal, but i will also start back working on my daily awareness, and continue doing my reality checks. Along with 30 minutes of meditation.
As of regards to Separation techniques i have tried- Rolling out from body (this one is probably one have my favorites, but i still haven't gotten it to work yet. I haven't gotten any of these to work hence why i haven't really had a ;projection before haha. But I'm still working on it!) , Rope method, Imagining standing up from out of bed, Imagined movement such as rubbing my hands together, Imagined sound and amplifying the sound, imagined images and getting enveloped by those images, imagining flying through a tunnel, and also imagining a part of my "astral' body wiggling, and than fully separating once I've felt movement. The one's i mostly use for practice though are: Imagined Astral body movement, Roll out method, Imagined Sound, and Observing Images behind closed eyelids.

Definitely keep up the good work here. I will say that you seem to be all over the place in regards to what you're trying... try to focus on one or two techniques at a time for a longer period to see if you have more luck. :)

Answer: I've been consistently attempting them since Sunday last week(September 6th 2015) it's been an entire week so far and I've already progressed a lot. I am expecting myself to start projecting very soon :D

You sound like a natural. It took me over 10 years to begin to have experiences.

So yeah, anyway's I'm excited to start projecting and will continue to update this thread daily EVEN when i start projecting in order to post all my experiences and also hopefully get some extra help in maintaining my projections and prolonging them for longer periods of time!

Sound good! Go through all of the lessons and use this thread as your own personal journal/questions/etc for YOU to learn to project. We'll help out and guide/answer whatever we can. :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 am

Last night i got sidetracked and ended up not sleeping 0.0 this isn't necessarily a bad thing though because now i will have REM rebound later on tonight when i sleep and will be able to fall asleep easier. Tonight could be the night i finally get OBE!! :D I really need to work on my sleep schedule though. Maybe start going to bed at 7 or 8pm every night haha. My lack of sleep is making it more challenging for me to stay aware through out the day too :roll:
IHadADreamWhere

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Tonight be going to bed at 7pm and waking up 6 hours later to get OBE. Going to bed at 7pm should give me plenty of chances to awaken and get out of my body during tonights attempts (: during the day I have been repeating my mantra "I wake up motionless with my eyes closed and perform the phase "
Since we wake up more often when we sleep for insane ours such as 8+ hours, i decided to go to bed relatively early so i can have more attempts to entire the non physical everyday. I'm feeling pretty confident about succeeding tonight!
More updates to come (:
P.S. i haven't been meditating much during the day due to school so now i just meditate myself to sleep every night (:
IHadADreamWhere

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Lately i have been working on my self awareness so that i will be able to get lucid in dreams more often. Last night i woke up, used the restroom, and went back to bed. From there, i had a very vivid dream that i was laying in my bed and there was a very distinct voice or "being" inside my head, guiding me so that i may get out of my body. From there, i started to feel very intense rushing wind sensations all over my face and these kept up for awhile.I also saw a being move out the corner of my eye. I was not afraid though. After they were over, the being said to me, "Now separate" and so i did. I willed myself with all my might and popped out of my body. Now i was standing on the side of my bed. This all felt very vivid and insane. I walked over to my light switch and tried switching it on. It did not work to my surprise. I did a Reality check by looking at my hands, they looked very normal. I than proceeded to walk out of my room and over to my bathroom. I tried that light, but it too hadn't worked. So from there, i gave up and went into my kitchen. I wanted to try running through my kitchen window like a ghost. At first, i tried walking through it, but it didn't work also. That's when i gave myself more "belief" that i would succeed in running through my window. From there, i ran, picked up speed, and headed towards the window. I still hadn't succeeded in moving through it ):
From there, i left my kitchen and went into my living room. My dad opened up our house door, and walked inside. The sunlight from outside was very vivid and vibrant, i could feel it all over my skin.

-I have no idea what happened next---
Anyway's this was ALLL a dream. I hadn't been lucid or OBE at all, it was all a "Dream" of me being lucid. A very vivid dream at that. I've had about 2 of these in the past, but this one seemed the most vivid. I especially liked the part where the being was guiding me out of my body :D
but yeah, maybe me running through my kitchen window didn't work because i wasn't -actually- lucid, only dreaming that i was .

But yeah, this is just a bit of an update. I've been working on my awareness these past few days and sense I'm starting to get results and more vivid dreams, i will be updating this thread every day :D with my non lucid dreams, lucid dreams, and my OBE's. More to come soon (:
IHadADreamWhere

Postby Xanth » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:17 pm

IHadADreamWhere wrote:Lately i have been working on my self awareness so that i will be able to get lucid in dreams more often. Last night i woke up, used the restroom, and went back to bed. From there, i had a very vivid dream that i was laying in my bed and there was a very distinct voice or "being" inside my head, guiding me so that i may get out of my body. From there, i started to feel very intense rushing wind sensations all over my face and these kept up for awhile.I also saw a being move out the corner of my eye. I was not afraid though. After they were over, the being said to me, "Now separate" and so i did. I willed myself with all my might and popped out of my body. Now i was standing on the side of my bed. This all felt very vivid and insane. I walked over to my light switch and tried switching it on. It did not work to my surprise. I did a Reality check by looking at my hands, they looked very normal. I than proceeded to walk out of my room and over to my bathroom. I tried that light, but it too hadn't worked. So from there, i gave up and went into my kitchen. I wanted to try running through my kitchen window like a ghost. At first, i tried walking through it, but it didn't work also. That's when i gave myself more "belief" that i would succeed in running through my window. From there, i ran, picked up speed, and headed towards the window. I still hadn't succeeded in moving through it ):
From there, i left my kitchen and went into my living room. My dad opened up our house door, and walked inside. The sunlight from outside was very vivid and vibrant, i could feel it all over my skin.

-I have no idea what happened next---
Anyway's this was ALLL a dream. I hadn't been lucid or OBE at all, it was all a "Dream" of me being lucid. A very vivid dream at that. I've had about 2 of these in the past, but this one seemed the most vivid. I especially liked the part where the being was guiding me out of my body :D
but yeah, maybe me running through my kitchen window didn't work because i wasn't -actually- lucid, only dreaming that i was .

But yeah, this is just a bit of an update. I've been working on my awareness these past few days and sense I'm starting to get results and more vivid dreams, i will be updating this thread every day :D with my non lucid dreams, lucid dreams, and my OBE's. More to come soon (:

Nope. It wasn't a "dream". It was a projection. You were consciously aware while in a reality which you identified as not being this physical reality. That is a projection. :)

The conclusion you drew from your experience is what most people get hung up on. They get stuck on this make believe concept of what they think a 'dream' is.
Simply put... you can't "dream of having a lucid dream". It's simply not possible. Why? Because you either know you're non-physical or you don't know you're non-physical. There's no in between with awareness.

So Congratulations! You did it! :)
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby IHadADreamWhere » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Thanks!!! This means that my other experiences, which were similar to this one, were projections too!!! :D i'm going to continue working on awareness and hope to get obe soon ! :D last night i remembered 6 vivid dreams, 3 of them included astral projection, or lucid dreaming as the topic. I wasn't quite OBE or lucid though. It's good to know that my awareness is paying off and i will soon start having nightly adventures!
IHadADreamWhere

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy