Getting stuck in "the cage" when traveling to a marker

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby Jettins » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Experience #1093 - Getting stuck in "the cage" when traveling to a marker - July 14, 2013

This morning during my out-of-body experience I became very consciously aware that I was in the non-physical after realizing I could see my bedroom clearly while lying in my bed because my astral eyes where opened. It was about 11:30 am when I projected. It came to me during the projection to try visit Michael to get his take on my comments made yesterday in this post: http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7228953/ I didn’t plan it, it just occurred to me at the time. I think this happened because earlier in the morning I had a strange non-lucid dream with him. I couldn’t remember anything about it, so I thought I would try to visit with a super lucid mindset.

I was in my bedroom. I tried to glitch the ground plane trying to get to him but the ground just wouldn’t give at first. It was too solid. But then I closed my astral eyes and concentrated on my forehead trying to achieve a deeper trance. I started to fall into the ground while the dimension above me faded away slowly. I was trying to teleport to Michael, but guess what? Instead of reaching Michael I arrived into “the cage” or a type of weigh station or filter. I don’t want to get into too much detail about it here because I want to make this post short, so I’ll say that the cage is a type of security mechanism when the portal to the destination becomes intercepted. It looks like a randomness void where energy exists, the predominant type of energy that needs to be removed before passing through gets emitted by whoever is there. The energy will stay abstract since it is psychic energy. You see, to reach these transitions points clearing and focusing the mind is first a prerequisite, but there is more. It’s like an air conditioner filter. The undesired particle gets stuck in the filter or cage, hehe. So I was standing in this cage for about 7 seconds or so looking at this dance of strange yet interesting energy around me. This sort of thing has happened before when I fail to reach certain markers.

Suddenly I re-appeared in my bedroom again. I went outside and it was a nice bright sunny day. It had an interesting conversation with a group of young people walking in the sidewalk. The level of lucidity and vividness was the highest possible.

But anyway, I am not into psychic spying or that sort of shit, so something like that is not going to be happening again anytime soon. I always ask for permission first, this time being the exception.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Getting stuck in "the cage" when traveling to a marker

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 am

This signifies the importance of a stress free and clear mind.
The apparent restrictions reflecting this seem stronger in attempts to 'visit' percieved higher frequency locations.
I've not seen a cage or similar, just placed into a scene that calms the mind. Usually beutiful with a placidity where you stay just for the peace it places you in.

Perhaps something on your mind was interrupting your intended destination.
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 am

Szaxx wrote:Perhaps something on your mind was interrupting your intended destination.

Yes, from the unconscious mind is possible. It also happens when you are not allowed to go for a variety of reasons. It also happens because you have other things to complete before you arrive there, the unintentional effects of returning to the same place or going into the cage or elsewhere instead is an example. Either way the psychic energy becomes amplified, or in other words the motives for arriving there become known if you factor your intentions during the analysis.

My intentions were to get Michael's take on my post, but because I couldn’t arrive to the targeted destination, I was to get the answers to my questions elsewhere, in the place I arrived instead.
Jettins

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

On one occasion in agreement with your analysis, I asked what I deemed a pertinent question and waited for the response.
It came in a totally unexpected way.
I found myself in a barren desert. I thought tomyself ' there's no answers here'. After contemplating this scene, I realised the answer itself was rhetoric. The question posed was pointless.
There would be no gain with or without the answer.
I learned to be precise in the semantics and in mind before asking more.
An empty desert was indeed the best answer, a little thought is all it took.
The contemplation of a precise question while walking on hot sand answered more than the original intent itself.
Szaxx

Postby Jettins » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Szaxx wrote:a little thought is all it took.

It usually does. We need to train ourselves to think effectively.
Jettins

Return to Projection Experiences