Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box!

If you have any media links you wish to share with everyone, please post them here.

Postby Xanth » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/ ... ghost-box/

Note: To download and listen to the audio files you'll need to click the link above. It'll take you directly to the page where the links are. Smiley

Jenny Tyson, or better known on the Astral Pulse as Bluefirephoenix messaged me a short bit ago and asked me about attempts to contact Frank Kepple using a device called a Ghost Box in conjunction with her own skills with clairaudience.

A few very successful sessions have been done so far by Jenny and, with her permission, they have been posted below for everyone to hear/read.

The numbers to the left of the Transcript represent the seconds on the audio file where you’ll hear the speech.
A note: Try to listen to the audio files using headphones/earbuds, it makes it easier to discern the voices. Listen really closely.

The Ghost Box provides frequencies which the spirit must manipulate in order to create a “sound” from them. So when you hear more than simple white noise, that is the spirit manipulating the frequencies. The sessions with Frank seem to be going very well, which doesn’t surprise me all that much considering he was an Electrical Engineer while alive.

June 23, 2014
Audio File: Frank Kepple Ghost Box 1
Transcript for Audio File:

0-1 Frank here
1.5-2.5 to greet you
3-4 you’ve done… real good ( directed at you)
4.5-5.5 Don’t hide it ( referring to the recording)
5.75-6.5 take it ( unclear clairaudient clarification)
7-7.5 to help
8-8.5 for good
9-9.75 for hope
10-10.5 so
11-11.75 the others
12.1-13.5 especially
13.75-14.5 the people there
14.6-15.75 can benefit from it
16.2-17.2 they’ll hear me
17.5-18.5 and believe

June 26, 2014 (part 1)
Audio File: Frank Kepple Group Part 1

0-.5 Tell the group
1.5-2 that Frank
3.5-4 Will be there
5.8-6.1 to help out ( with)
7.0-7.5 projection
9.0-9.2 Help get
11.0-11.5 inner glimpse
13-13.2 To get the hang of it,
14.8-15.5 Look deep within
17. 17.5 Forget about the physical

June 26, 2014 (part 2)
Audio File: Frank Kepple Group Part 2

0-.5 and look within you
1.75-2.2 inner touch
4.0-4.5 will get you there
6.0-6.2 you must focus
7.9-8.1 you don’t act it
9.8-10.4 Turn your body off
12.-12.4 sleep
14.0 then look within.

More will be added should extra sessions occur.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Frank Kepple on the Ghost Box!

Postby Parapsycho » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Very Interesting.

I'm very much into ITC, so was pleased to see something like this occur.

I am having some trouble making lot of it out, though. It doesn't seem very clear to me, but then again, I'm not clairaudient.

What kind of equipment was Jenny using? Maybe we can work on getting some clearer messages with varying technology.

The neat thing about ITC is alot of times the entities contacted will actually give advice on improving the technology, so maybe Frank could help us out there.

Edit: I've had some success with using a Software called EVP Maker in conjunction with a synthesized allophone list. You can find more information at:
http://www.tonbandstimmen.de/evpmaker/speakjet/index_e.htm
I've tried making an android program that will do the same thing, but that required splitting up all the allophones into separate .wav files, which I wasn't personally able to do with much success.
Parapsycho

Postby Phantom » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:33 am

Jenny is here. :-) . This is going into publication ( not Franks stuff but other) so no sense in psudo names on this. my mediumship is not strong enough to produce class A's consistently. All spirits must work through a medium. ... whether the medium realizes it or not. Bacci is a good example of it. He can get very clear communications with an old radio.
The equipment is custom made and is designed for a specific group of spirits. The ghost box is only part of the set up. The equipment is just a conduit the medium is the amplifier and tuner for the transmitting spirit.
I'm of course continuously working and training to improve my mediumship and other spiritual skills and the set up to be more non specific.

Listening Listen to each segment separately. Don't strain for individual words, but instead step back and listen to the recording overall. When I was starting with this I was not clairaudient I had to learn how to listen to the recordings to understand them. The transcript will help but you have to go very slowly and patiently through it
Phantom

Postby Parapsycho » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 am

Hi Jenny. I'm Patrick.

Bacci's stuff is amazing. I first saw it on a documentary about the Scole Experiment. Really fascinating, as well as the physical phenomenon they are able to manifest.

Agreed with you on the mediumship side. It's amazing how often ghost box stuff gets dismissed by skeptics when they try to reproduce it, but are missing this fundamental piece. There is a group of mediums here in Jacksonville, FL that can get responses on pretty much any piece of equipment. They are really amazing to watch.

I'll save the files onto my computer later, so I can isolate each segment. I'm also planning to start doing some EVPMaker sessions again. I haven't tried contacting anyone in particular on it, but I can try.
Parapsycho

Postby Phantom » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.
The device that scole used called the TDC device is a crystal radio using a germanium detector. One of the spirts was sayng that semiconductors particularly germanium seemed a bit easier to use. I build a model after the Tesla version usin the diode detecter instead of germanium crystal I could hook directly into Audacity in my computer but honestly I didn't get any better results than with the jute box. I did learn to read electronic schematics which was useful and I had fun with the project. I read the experiment report and at one time I wanted to start a physical mediumship group here but I'm so far from town that most don't want to come out and my teacher suggested doing otherwise. Spiritualism is big in New England and in fact in Bayside near Northport in Maine there's a camp there that hosts mental mediums. Depending on where you are in VT the original camp is upstate NY near the border I believe. I would suggest that avenue there. The Maine camp has facilities which are fairly nice and you can stay during the summer months for $35 a night. You cook your own food and use a dorm bathroom but the rooms are spotless and its in a small sea side village that you can walk around.
Phantom

Postby Szaxx » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 pm

The OA91 point contact germanium diode is very responsive, I found this in the '70's.
If you wish to experiment and have access to an old (ideally stereo) cassette recorder, I can supply info on what modifications are required for costruction of a 'reciever' that I found most productive in EVP's.
Basic soldering abilities are all that's required and a few readily available components.

The Scole experiment, very interesting.
For anyone unfamiliar here's a link to a documentary.

The Afterlife Investigations: The Scole Experime…: http://youtu.be/pQvQ_WTtdHk
Szaxx

Postby Phantom » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:52 am

The book is pretty good and a beefy enough read to be worth the cost. I wasnt sure about putting up links so if Xanth doesn't want me to I'll gladly pull them. szaxx go back to the other post with the transcript Ill put it there
Phantom

Postby Xanth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Links are perfectly fine.
This place I'd all about sharing information. ☺
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Media Links