Framago thread

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Framago thread

Postby Framago » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:02 am

Hi everybody.

First at all: sorry for my bad English. Is very clear that it is not my mother tongue.
I will do my best in order to be understood but, really, sorry for the mistakes.

Here are my answers.

1. Give us a general understanding of what kind of knowledge you have regarding astral projection.

In my life I have sometime (less than 10) had some strange phenomenon at the moment of waking up:
I see something very realistic as it would be real but... if I close my eyes the image is still here. Sometimes I saw a bookshelf sometimes something random as a road or a parking. I could see every detail. Never saw people.
One night (may be 4 am, a couple of months ago) I did got up. But non fisically. I was sitting in my bed. All was clear and bright with very vibrant colours, despite the room was of course black. I thought was incredible and very exiting. “Is it real, is true, is completely true at all, I can do everything now” I said to myself. Then I tried to tell a mind message to my girl that was sleeping near to me.
End of my memories about that. In the morning despite the fact I did not mention a word about my experience, my girl told me: “tonight was very strange. I had some dream about...” and told me the message I tried to send to her.
This experience changed my approach to the life. May be we are non only fisical beings. So I start manage to learn (by internet of course) to reproduce and master this phenomenon.
I read the phase by mister Raduga and some books by Monroe. I read a lot of thing around internet and finally the book by Ryan Tasker.

2. What kind of expectations do you have towards projection... what do you think projection is?

I don’t know what is is but, at the end, does not mean a lot. I do not know even what reality is but I’m still involved a lot in it. May be astral is real as reality is, may be are both dreams.
First at all I think is a very useful skill for having contact with the inner part of me. Second may be a way to demonstrate that we are more than bodies.

3. What kind of methods/techniques have you tried?

I tried the indirect method by Raduga (the phase, obe2u.com), I tried to relax my body and use some exit technique and I’m starting with Monroe’s wave 1.
Using the Raduga indirect method, one time I had the sensation to be partially out of by bed and a moment after to stai in vertical position but upside down. Some iper realistic view but in different moment and nothing more. Never I got out of my body or similar experience. Nothing controlled.

4. How long have you been attempting them for?
One month at the moment.

5. What kind of goals do you have for learning Projection? You can be general or specific.

I want to master it as soon as it possible :)
Framago

Framago thread

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Framago thread

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Heya Framago!!

Welcome to the board. :)

I'll take a peek at your post later tonight when I get home from work.

In the meantime, thank you for notifying me about the video in exercise #2.
I'll try to find a replacement for it soon!
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Framago » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Ok I am here
Framago

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi!

So I've read your post.
Let me ask you if you've ever had what people generally call a "lucid dream"?
Do you ever remember knowing you were dreaming WHILE you were dreaming?
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Xanth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 pm

I also found a new copy of the lesson #2 video and updated that thread. It should work once again. :)
It's such an essential lesson. Learning to focus and push away everything physical around you essentially the key to projecting.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Framago » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:58 am

Sure I know about lucid dreams but rarely I had one.
Talking about my “visions” I do not think were lucid dreams because noting appended. Was like seeing a scenario through a window. If I can remember It I thought I was in my bed.
I also would ask something about obe2u: do you think is possible to have the 50-70 of rate succes in having OBEs in few night as declared? I tried a couple of week but I could not
(Sorry for my English)
Framago

Postby Xanth » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Framago wrote:Sure I know about lucid dreams but rarely I had one.
Talking about my “visions” I do not think were lucid dreams because noting appended. Was like seeing a scenario through a window. If I can remember It I thought I was in my bed.
I also would ask something about obe2u: do you think is possible to have the 50-70 of rate succes in having OBEs in few night as declared? I tried a couple of week but I could not
(Sorry for my English)

Well, you're going to have to practice a lot, but yeah, it can be done.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Framago » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 am

What is, by your experience, the best way could I invest my efforts to, in order to get my first not spontaneous and true obe? (I saw lesson 1 and I’m doing exercise on lesson 2j
Framago

Postby Framago » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:34 am

I'm stuck and frustrated. every advice is welcome.
Framago

Postby Xanth » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:40 pm

Well, I'd work on your Focus. Finding a focus which works for you and then using that Focus to push away physical reality.

Give this a read: http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/ ... technique/

:)
Xanth
Site Admin

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy