Found atlantis

A journal for member ChopstickFox

Found atlantis

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 am

I have been forgetting my dreams like crazy recently. Last night I tried really hard to remember because it was kind of wild. I still only remember pieces though. I was with a group of friends though in waking I realize that I don't know them. We were hanging out and exploring. Perhaps even getting into trouble. We found a shack and went inside. There was something in the middle of the room. Kind of like and upraised manhole or something. I decided to open it despite protests. There were a bunch of dogs inside as if they were guarding something? Weird. Well, that only made me more curious so I lifted the dogs out and lifted a white plastic thing they are standing on. Eww! It was like a Porto potty kind of thing! It stunk and we got grossed out. There was even gross you know what stuff in there. But I still wasn't convinced that was it. I lifted that part out or something. It was now white and clean at the bottom with some water. A dog jumped in as we talked wondering what we had come a across. I noticed that the dog was shrinking. What?! I pointed it out then jumped inside myself, my friends trying to stop me. Slowly I started shrinking as we'll until I was as short as another girl in the group. I climbed out and even showed her. I got so curious what would happen and I convinced everyone to get in with me. We started all shrinking and as we got too short to climb back out I noticed a woman look over from the top. She wore colorful jewel tones and had her frizzy hair back in a bandana. She looked angry at us and gave me a look that pointed me out as the one responsible. She pointed at me and like fired out a spell or something. There was a lapse of consciousness then we were in another land. I will need to finish this in another post later.
ChopstickFox

Found atlantis

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Found atlantis

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 am

Sorry on my phone and on the move. So, we were shrunk who knows how small and in another world. It was a city that was colorful and kind of looked like something from dr Seuss. The people looked human but some had light blue skin kind of like what you think of when you picture an amoeba. Their clothes were different. Colorful, kind of flowing. I had been changed by the woman. I think because last night I had showed some friends a picture of myself dressed up as nightcrawler it kind of took it from that. Well, I was still myself, but I was blue, had a tail, and could teleport. Dude, teleporting is cool and it was useful later on. This is where my memory started to get really patchy. I remember finding out that this place was sort of like Atlantis. They kept their city and culture a secret from the rest of the world. I learned that some of them lived wig the rest of the world though like the woman before who guarded the entrance. They were still fascinated by the rest of the world and for instance when we passed by a class I noticed they were learning a ton of languages practically at the same time. And that was normal. One of the places we were at was a school. There was a basketball court or something. Then there was a part where we were forced to play some sort of game that got dangerous and out of hand so I needed to teleport people out of there. It was incredibly interesting. Just wild! But I think that's all I can remember...
ChopstickFox

Return to ChopstickFox's Journal