For those who say "I want to AP more than anything"

Have you had a hard time trying to learn to Astrally Project? Have you ever wanted to learn how to do Astral Projection to experience the non-physical for yourself? Here at Unlimited Boundaries, we offer the Astral Academy. This is where we work with you on a one-on-one basis in order to help you learn to experience the non-physical for yourself! Make a post answering the questions in the stickie and we'll assist you every step of the way from physical to non-physical!
Forum rules
There aren't really any rules here... just be sure to be as dedicated to this as we are to wanting to teach you! Be sure to go through the lessons as well, as they've been designed to provide you with the basic understandings you require in order to successfully gain access to and explore the non-physical.

Postby astralzombie » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:17 pm

I believe everyone when they say that but YOU have to find the motivation to get it done.

I understand that everyone works, has a family to raise and a life to live but this is something you can "work" on while you're getting that rest that you need anyways. So I really don't see time being a big issue. If you think it is, then you have a misconception in regards to how you learn this life changing experience. Besides, we all have many of the same responsibilities as most of you as well but we are willing to dedicate the time to help you succeed. I'll be honest here and tell you that my motivation is a selfish one. I want to feel the elation of knowing that I helped someone receive the same comfort, love, fun, and joy that comes with the price of success.

You have all read the fantastic experiences of others and want to have some of your own and you can. Learning to AP is not some huge and lofty task. With the right mindset, some of you could probably succeed in a month or two. That's no time at all considering the amazing lifetime adventure that awaits. It may sound silly to some of you to hear someone say that time spent relaxing in a recliner or on a couch can be an adventure but if only you just believed.

Not every AP will be mind blowing and many can be emotionally painful. You will have to work through some personal issues but you already know that's the right thing to do anyways. Once you have tapped into the higher consciousness system, it becomes a friend to you. It will reward you for working through your fear and pain and then it will put you right back to work.

This won't usually happen with just a couple of experiences but like anything else in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Every one who sticks with it will eventually have that "one" and you'll know without a doubt when it happens. It will be that experience that you say to heck with it, I've got to tell people just how friggin amazing and real this is even if they think I'm crazy.

So come on people it's time to sit on your butts, close your eyes and go to work. Don't you wish your boss would tell you that just once? :D
astralzombie

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: For those who say "I want to AP more than anything"

Postby Majic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:44 am

It does not surprise me. The core of this group is very experienced and that's only because of the personal effort put in over in some cases a lifetime and the continued effort on a daily basis. The idea is worth the effort but it leads back to how isolated we really are and how much effort it takes or not really effort but how much all the concepts and practices need to be part of how you live.
Majic

Postby Majic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

I more and more get to the view that I have a physical body and a dream body. Both of these are populated by my "energy" and this energy that is me can be placed in either body and at times is so close to being in both at once.

All this does is deepen the mystery of what controls the energy as it is under control due to choice how much of this we control - I need help with concepts from here on :D
Majic

Postby Xanth » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Stickying this one because it's true.
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby wstein » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Very few manage to put spirituality as their top priority regardless of their intentions and desires.
sin nada
wstein

Return to Destynee's Plan - Astral Academy