Focusing on the Sensations

If you have a particular Projection Method & Technique that you enjoy, please post it here.

Postby Xanth » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/ ... nning-etc/

I’ve noticed over the last while that a lot of people try to focus on experiencing what is commonly referred to as the “Vibrations”.
Why are they called that? Well, that’s exactly what they feel like. It feels as if your entire body (or simply just parts of your body) are actually vibrating. Now, we know that it’s not your actual physical body vibrating, because people can touch you and you’ll feel normal even though YOU think you’re body is shaking on a 9.0 on the richter scale.

While it seems to be all and good for some people to experience the vibrations (and many other sensations), you shouldn’t make them your goal… and I’ll explain why.

It’s like in the martial arts, say Karate for example, you’re taught to punch THROUGH your target. You pick a point PAST your target and you aim for that.
You don’t aim for your target, because that’s a much weaker strike, so by the time your fist is hitting the target, your punch is pretty much stopped.

What you’re doing when you focus on achieving the vibrations (or any other non-direct projection goal) is that you’re focusing so hard on experiencing these “sensations” that your aiming for the target (sensations) so when you finally hit that target, you’re stopping. Aim beyond the sensations. Aim beyond what you THINK you need to achieve.

It’s okay, and even good to have those symptoms/sensations… but they’re mostly just a signpost that reads “Keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re doing it right”. Just keep doing whatever it was that got you there. Continue focusing away from the physical. Don’t stop to read the signpost.
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Focusing on the Sensations

Postby Majic » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:16 am

I agree with what you are saying. Too many people think that projecting is a liner process with all steps needing to be achieved when its whatever works and dont pay too much attention along the way. Keep doing whatever is getting you there and dont lose focus on the big picture of projecting.
Majic

Postby Phantom » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:40 am

I noticed that buzzy feeling sometimes when I'm doing channeling. but never when I phase. Never had 9.0 shakes. THat was before May now everything's different.
Phantom

Postby Majic » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Can you explain channeling please?
Majic

Postby Phantom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am

it going into a state related to phasing and communicating with another consciencness some believe its a aspect of your mind others an independent spirit. some people are able to diconnect from thier body and allow the other consciousness to have acess to it. The state is related to phasing.
basically the idea is you keep a foot in astral and another in physical so you can bridge between and there are quite a few variations on the theme
scrying phasing astral projection and other psychic skills such as mediumship are closely related.
Phantom

Postby Majic » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 pm

basically the idea is you keep a foot in astral and another in physical so you can bridge between and there are quite a few variations on the theme

Thanks, I have a hard time sorting out boundaries between states and wonder if at times its the belief of the dreamer, phaser, medium and so on that makes the distinction on the experience.
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:26 pm

Can you describe the sensations when you're in the two states of conciousness?
The physical sensations are diminshed I assume, the relationship to phasing may offer some prominent sensations that most of us will know.

I understand there are many variations as in projection techniques.
It's how YOU percieve the difference from the normal waking self, if it's not too personal a question.
Szaxx

Postby Phantom » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:59 pm

The trance down process I learned is different than anything Ive seen written. So on the equivalent part that you would be familiar with the deepening initially I would feel buzzing in my legs and the heart would feel strange like rushing water inside. I can then hear the spirit. Since initiation the deepening is different like warm rushing water through my body. the more I work with it the stronger it feels. my body goes numb like when your arm or leg goes to sleep initially just my legs but now even my face. I can hear normally Spirit voices have individual characteristics. some very beautiful. I sometimes hear singing. I cant help but think that when Handle wrote Messiah he was writing based on what he heard he must have. The music is sometimes similar beautiful exquisite. Handle was deaf when he wrote it at times I feel enveloped in a loving powerful presence the Father
I can still create th vibration on one part or whole but I dont need to really trance much to do it so maybe its not the same
Phantom

Postby Majic » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Some of that sounds very familiar, what occurs next or do you stay in that state and interact without visuals?
Majic

Postby Phantom » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:10 am

Ive not been taught visuals at this point. They spontaneously occur sometimes but I have no control I still have to learn to control and focus the clairaudience The ability was initially intrusive and I had no focus. Im glad I dont have to learn to control the visual as well. Would be a driving hazard The ability can be active out of trace but you just get shadow junk. obnoxious stupid monkeys and shadows
I have to go very deep to get beyond that.
Phantom

Postby Szaxx » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:31 am

I wonder if this is related.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welco ... 195.0.html

It's a sensation of sorts, hopefully not too off topic lol.
Szaxx

Postby Phantom » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:20 pm

yup The thing is I have a hard time shutting off the astral and I have to learn to control that. Go deeper into that what you experienced it gets better.
Phantom

Return to Projection Methods & Techniques