Flying in to grandmother's house

Did you have an experience and wish to share and/or discuss it? Post it here!

Postby Jettins » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Experience #659 from July 12, 2012 called Flying in to grandmother's house
Written July, 13, 2012

I woke up in the morning thinking that I would like to have an out of body experience. I stay on my bed and attempted to induce. I thought to myself, "I usually try to induce face up in my bed maybe you should try it sideways" the reason why I don't induce sideways it's because I've realized that I fall asleep too fast. I have difficulty being able to relax my body long enough to properly focus my awareness in that position. But today I thought about trying it anyway.

I did not want to use my recliner because I prefer not to use it every day. Using my recliner every day feels like I'm pushing things too much. Sometimes I don't" feel it" so I will rather use the bed in these cases. Since I started using it on the 28th it has only failed once to induce an out of body experience out of 10 attempts. It appears that I can keep the average high if I give it some respect.

So I'm in my bed lying down sideways. I felt very sleepy so I knew I would fall asleep very fast. I would have to find a way to keep my mind aware long enough, but I was unable to again. Before I fell to sleep I would say to myself "let go of your body" There was a big gap in consciousness. I find myself in a dream where I am sitting down in a bench using my computer. Then I think to myself," let go of your body". It was very unusual because I was sitting down, so this means the thoughts carried over into my dream. Then I felt the separation as if duplicating my body and coming out of it. I fell to the ground. The separation sensations triggered my lucidity. I stood up and thought to myself," I'm getting good at this".

It wasn't the falling sensations that trigger my lucidity, it wasn't the "letting go of the body" that triggered my lucidity, it was the physically impossible sensation of duplicating and coming out of my body. This is important to realize because the reason why it worked was because of the association in my conscious that originated in my subconscious of how Astral Realms should feel like. I will explain how to develop this here: http://meditationtime.grou.ps/talks/7078564/

I looked around and I realize I was inside my grandma's house in Honduras. I thought about my grandmother been dead in it freaked me out a little bit because the lights were off. I'm not surprise I would find myself in my grandma's house after yesterday's experience where I went to look for someone's grandma. I walked out of the room towards the living room and noticed my cousins were there. My cousin saw me flying she said to me," you can fly?" Yes you can fly to I replied. I grabbed her hand and showed her that she could float very easily. I let go and said to her," now touch the tip of my finger and try to fly doing so". She did so but was having difficulty staying balanced. I let go and said to her," imagine the pull of gravity is up towards". She slowly started rising up.

I went flying around the house and recognize the layout to be the same as my grandma's house in Honduras. I did not see my grandmother there which I was glad; I was done with grandmothers for the time being. I went flying back to the room to pick up the computer. I brought it with me outside to the porch area of the house. I started to check it to see if there was something interested in it, I woke up in the process.
Jettins

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Flying in to grandmother's house

Postby astralzombie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I let go and said to her," imagine the pull of gravity is up towards". She slowly started rising up.

That is excellent advice. I will be using that to help others as well.

I went flying back to the room to pick up the computer. I brought it with me outside to the porch area of the house. I started to check it to see if there was something interested in it, I woke up in the process.

Someone started a thread recently on the Pulse asking if anyone has ever tried to use a computer in the astral. It's a shame that you woke up before being able to do so.
astralzombie

Re: Flying in to grandmother's house

Postby Jettins » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 am

Astralzombie wrote:Someone started a thread recently on the Pulse asking if anyone has ever tried to use a computer in the astral. It's a shame that you woke up before being able to do so.

A few days ago I used a computer again, which prompted me to reply to this post. I've used computer systems in several ways the times I've been lucid. As a control system, a scene selection tool, an informational database, an entertainment system, as a typewriter to leave note, a communication system for contact with aliens, an internet search engine (404 error) and as a music remixing tool.

The level of apparent functionality or usefulness that may be experienced when utilizing such devices has to do with level of lucidity and objectiveness, like with everything else (It's actually the layers of perceptual awareness that define how reality may be felt and experienced, lucidity and objectiveness only being the relative part of each layer or state). It seems to me the computer can be a type of guiding mechanism, a helpful construct, a psychological construct or an intuitive tool (for the unaware) that has been embedded into the human psychological processes, like any other, for the purposes of interacting with our surroundings or within a given state or dimension. In the astral the computer can seize to exist or disappear when the person realizes that it is their psychological needs that sustain it giving way to a potential new form of existential appreciation or perceptual state.

A little more than what you asked, but there you go.
Jettins

Return to Projection Experiences