Feedback from Personal Journals.

If you would like to keep a journal, simply start a new thread and keep it updated! Handy for dream journals or any other kind of non-physical journal you wish to keep and share.

Postby Szaxx » Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

This topic is for posting any comments you may have on others' read only journals.
As there's no feedback available, this hopefully will suffice.
Its open for everyone to copy and paste etc.
Szaxx

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Feedback from Personal Journals.

Postby astralzombie » Sat May 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Found atlantis
postby ChopstickFox » Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 am

I have been forgetting my dreams like crazy recently. Last night I tried really hard to remember because it was kind of wild. I still only remember pieces though. I was with a group of friends though in waking I realize that I don't know them. We were hanging out and exploring. Perhaps even getting into trouble. We found a shack and went inside. There was something in the middle of the room. Kind of like and upraised manhole or something. I decided to open it despite protests. There were a bunch of dogs inside as if they were guarding something? Weird. Well, that only made me more curious so I lifted the dogs out and lifted a white plastic thing they are standing on. Eww! It was like a Porto potty kind of thing! It stunk and we got grossed out. There was even gross you know what stuff in there. But I still wasn't convinced that was it. I lifted that part out or something. It was now white and clean at the bottom with some water. A dog jumped in as we talked wondering what we had come a across. I noticed that the dog was shrinking. What?! I pointed it out then jumped inside myself, my friends trying to stop me. Slowly I started shrinking as we'll until I was as short as another girl in the group. I climbed out and even showed her. I got so curious what would happen and I convinced everyone to get in with me. We started all shrinking and as we got too short to climb back out I noticed a woman look over from the top. She wore colorful jewel tones and had her frizzy hair back in a bandana. She looked angry at us and gave me a look that pointed me out as the one responsible. She pointed at me and like fired out a spell or something. There was a lapse of consciousness then we were in another land. I will need to finish this in another post later.

Hey Chops. It's nice to hear from you. I'm babysitting my nephews today so I am confined to the house. Needless to say, I am bored so I thought I would go all Freudian up in here. This seemed to be a fairly light hearted experience so I hope you can forgive my kidding around. Your my first victim...er...client today. :P

I have been forgetting my dreams like crazy recently. Last night I tried really hard to remember because it was kind of wild. I still only remember pieces though.

This is common for someone who has just recently gone through a major transition in their life. The move back from China has sent a very strong message to your subconscious mind. That message is, "You had the time of your life but the Honeymoon is over!!" Of course you understand this in the literal sense but the figurative message is just as strong and can in some cases, be more so. You see, the figurative honeymoon starts for most people when they leave their parents home for the first time to conquer the world. In your case, you went to college, got your degree and then settled into a mediocre job that didn't challenge you enough. Now that you have returned home from China, certain truths are starting to sink in. The care free days of college are behind you now. Your married now and for the first time, you may even be considering to buy your first home. We all know what young couples need to do in order to fill those empty rooms. That's right, it's baby time! But that rebellious girl in you is screaming, "Oh noooo. Are we ready?!? Should we wait until we get that dream job? Damn...I'm turning into my mom. I wonder what I should cook for dinner tonight?" and all those other big questions and concerns. Well, here's the answers. You married a wonderful man who loves you. The definition of a dream job in this economy is a job that pays the bills. You turned out to be a great person so what's so bad about being like your mom? And the big one...I don't know, how's pizza sound? Just take your time and think about all this.

I was with a group of friends though in waking I realize that I don't know them. We were hanging out and exploring. Perhaps even getting into trouble.

These statements are very revealing. Go ahead and get comfy cause this may take a while. Your married now. Your a worldly traveler. Some of your old friends are probably still single. You've been out of daily contact with them for awile and this has given your subconscious some time to reflect. Your brain is telling you that yes,..they are all still your friends but the dynamics of your friendships has and should change. Gone are the long nights of bar hopping with your pals and waking up on beer stained couches. You may have even noticed that your body has developed an allergy to the bar scene. Music that sounded best at full blast may even make your ears pop. Many even come to realize that beer on tap is just plain nasty and the high price of imported beer is worth it. Don't worry though, less than 5% turn into that guy or gal who drink a glass of wine at a grunge bar. You may have noticed that I didn't address your new and refined taste for "top shelf" liquors but what kind of shrink would I be if I didn't know that "top shelf" doesn't exist in those establishments. No, that will come in another year or so when you drop the bar scene all together and join a members only joint. Now,...we need to address that last statement about getting into trouble. All I got to say about that is...You wish, girl! Who are you kidding? Ain't gonna happen. You're turning into your mom, remember? Welcome to adultland in snoozeville USA.

Kind of like and upraised manhole or something. I decided to open it despite protests.

Do I really have to say what this is all about? :oops: :lol: Moving on...

There were a bunch of dogs inside as if they were guarding something? Weird. Well, that only made me more curious so I lifted the dogs out and lifted a white plastic thing they are standing on. Eww! It was like a Porto potty kind of thing! It stunk and we got grossed out. There was even gross you know what stuff in there. But I still wasn't convinced that was it.

This needs to be addressed and nipped in the bud. Yes, we know that all men are dogs but don't forget that some of us wear flea collars. You even managed to snag one who is house trained, as well. Good for you girl! It's natural for the recently married to think about the past loves of their lives. That's why this dream is so very revealing and this is a good sign. The fact that you saw those dogs down in the sewers tells me that you left those old boyfriends where they belong, in the sewer. This means that you instinctively know that you chose the right one and good riddance to bad news. If you're still not convinced, don't forget, they were wallowing in their own $@#*!!

I noticed that the dog was shrinking. What?! I pointed it out then jumped inside myself, my friends trying to stop me.

Oh dear. I believe that I may have spoke too soon. We're gonna have to schedule another session. :lol:

I noticed a woman look over from the top. She wore colorful jewel tones and had her frizzy hair back in a bandana. She looked angry at us and gave me a look that pointed me out as the one responsible. She pointed at me and like fired out a spell or something.

This is just a reminder that the carefree days are over and your all grown up. This ladies spunky fashion represents your youth and her angry look is the new you accepting your new responsibilities and we all curse our selves for no reason anyway. :D

Okay. Thank you for not killing me and being a good sport. I'm just busting your chops. :roll:

Who's next? :twisted:
astralzombie

Postby ChopstickFox » Sat May 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Wow! Oh boy! Haha, I do have to say that it is cool being back with my friends though I live too far to see them often. We have been pretty chill, but might be moving out into an apartment soon. It is too early to be thinking about a kid. Eeks! The dream seemed so random. Hey, does my journal not allow replies? Can I fix that? O.o;;;
ChopstickFox

Postby Szaxx » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:12 am

Re: 14/Aug/2013: Kisses by Sinera » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:27 am

As replies by other users are not possible in personal Journals, I am addi
ng this from a PM by Jettins:

Just a reminder, I noticed there may be a requirement as in the above comment, so opened this page for feedback.

Nice experience though. I've never used any 'accelerators' and so far have no need. This is becoming more of a possible future event.
Interesting...
Szaxx

Return to Journals