Dreams

A journal for member Taoistguy

Dreams

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 am

I'm looking at some really small books and in the dream I'm telling someone they're known as 'penny books'. One in particular has a cover that seems to be moving as if it's a video based paper cover thing. It shows a scene from the american civil war showing both union and confederate soldiers.

Next I'm dreaming of being in a local park at night with a few friends and I scoot off towards one side of the park to practice some Kung Fu. After a short time, I'm about to head back to them on the other side and it goes really dark and there is a noise in the sky. I think it doesn't sound like a plane or helicopter and I have to check my bearings and make sure I'm still going in the right direction cos I can't see a thing. I feel anxious.

Next in front of me is someone or something with some hand appliance shooting green beams and I get 'shot' by this thing. I scream and wake up.
Taoistguy

Dreams

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Dreams

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:02 pm

My mom asks me if I'd like a chocolate whelk.I say I've never heard of them and she shows me a large jar of tiny chocolates shaped in a variety of whelks and animals. I say no thanks but look at iy in amusement and ask if she got it from the Aldi father xmas and she says yes.

I'm at a table drinking a chocolatey drink. E.L. is opositte me and asks my mom something about does she feel happy if all the rabbits are killed. My mom says yes as we could just find some type of herb to replace it with based on the nutritional content. I ask my mom if we should then just accept every political attack on us and she says yes.

I finish my drink and there is a gloop of chocolate stuck at the bottom of my cup.

An argument with 2 men in the street,. I'm not aqrguing with them but the people I am with are. My friend wins the argument and it's just over some tiny useless point. The 2 men walk off.

Then the 2 men seem to be 1 man and we are in some sort of hospital. He goes lies down on a medical bed and a large fat man goes to see to him. He's gonna give him a massage.
The man lies in semi supine position and has red socks on. THe masseur leans over him from the legs and adjusts his back and neck. I'm surprised the bloke's legs not crushed. The masseur removes the bloke's socks and he has 4 pairs on. He can't remove the last sock cos its stuck so he gets some water to soack the foot to release the sock.
I am watching all this with A.K and to the right of us is a tv. C.M. is also on a bed and fast asleep.
THe film changes to an old one and it's a classic old musical. I recognise some actresses in it and say C.M. would like it. I say I can't stand it (even though it intrigues me and I sorta do) and so I get to go, having problem getting out of bed with a thick rubber blue blanket thing which is cumbersome. C.M. stirs and starts to wake up.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm at some sort of school and I'm in my teens but seem to have the maturity of mind I have now. A group of us are out on a playing field. It seems important that I look after and protect some plants that are on the field. To do this I agree to do something that involves me wrapping up a cricket bat in cellotape.. When that is done I go and collect the plants to replant somewhere safe.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Dreamt of K. and we are outside having to put pegs on the line. They are broken but K. manages to fix them up with an ingenious repair fix. However, on the grass are lots of other broken pegs that are beyond repair. I am taken to how brightly coloured they are; and plastic.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:47 pm

I find myself waking up and it appears I've fallen asleep at some event in a hall. There are lots of people sitting around at tables and I myself hade fallen asleep at the table I was at. A few friends make jokey comments about me having fallen asleep.
I notice that in tthe far corner is a serving area and some people are setting up a buffet. I think that it's good I haven't missed the food.
A woman starts singing a lovely song. She has reddish hair. The song is one of those that the Kilcawley Family sing.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm

There are 2 wooden houses next to each other with really very basic facilities. They seem to be some sort of holiday home. No glass in windows. I'm aware of only having £3.
A woman in the other house looks a bit like Julia Roberts. She has cats with her. She invites me round for food. Her house has a sort of verandah outside the main window and I comment how nice it is. Looking at iy there is the back of some heating system that shows the maker's name and logo. Also, the design of the verandah has smalol shelflike areas and we comment how it'll be good for the cats in case it rains.

There is another woman in the dream and she doesn't seem to have a house. She is a student and she is studying something with Bjork who is doing a 2 year course in the same subject. I want to invite them for lunch but they are working than and I feel frustrated that they say they can do dinner but I have to leave by then.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Some type of Occupy thing and we are arranging accomodation in a school. I'm seeing who wants coffee and who wants tea but then I realise I'm gonna forget cos there's too many people. Some bloke gets shirty with me and gives me some money. With the money is a big fat brass button and this annoys me. The money itself is some sort of long and fat coin and there are about 5 or 6 of them. I decide to put it in the donations box.
Over at the school, me and a woman are preparing the drinks and she puts aside a large glass jug of milk for porridge for the morning. She puts it under a table but I suggest we put it in the fridge so the cats don't knock it over and to keep it fresh.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm

I am with CM and we walk into a meeting of some Green Party bloke talking. After a while someone asks a question and then 2 rows walk out while he talks. They seem to be students. Then more waolk out. Me and CM walk out so we aqre not the only ones left.
We decide to go back and we hold hands. There are 2 women fighting and I have to ask someone to "excuse me" while I have to push past them.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Am with R. and we seem to be at Silverdale. Just us standing around the fire and the tide coming in.
The 2 kids are off somewhere and we're waiting for them and look for them.
We decide to climb up cos the water is coming in fast and it's very very misty. We then seem to be on a road and meet someone else and we head back up a new bank to go back to the fire to look for the kids. I hold R's hand and put my arm round her.
I go back to the fire anhd see the 2 kids running up from the side. The water still not fully in yet and seems to be on wooden floorboards. The kids get to the bank and I help them climb up.
We then seem to be in a house and it looks like 1 kid pushes another down the stairs but it's just a foll. Another kid falls down 3 steps but is OK. I carry the other kid down the staps like a baby so she doesn't fall and lay her on a settee.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:18 pm

With some bloke and I'm running onto a football pitch out in some fields. I notice the grass is actually some kind of astroturf and I ask him about it. Then he goes away and I head further along and find patches of different types of mushrooms. I get very excited about this and think I need to go home to get my mushroom books and return.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:12 pm

planet of the apes.
some sort of femce on the far border of ape territory. i'm on the side they never go. some sort of human settlement deeper out where humans have motorbikes i hug the iker and tell him about some strane apes from the far side, bigger, meaner, big horshits where we are. we trapped by a fencees, red amour, they trying to seige the ape territory. i see caesar and point him out as wearig some clothing. the weird apes turn up and the biker rides off. i run and climb the bigger fence. apes from the ape territory emerge to stop me but they gave to deal with the weird apes.
sort of captured and apes working with humans. then i'm a boy and in sort of a mass escape of apes anf humans. hide in passage that gets door locked. i see vchewbacca and am amused escaoees killed by rpbot draon thing. i hide in alcove with a girl. dragon shits where we are and we trapped by fence.
i pull at fence and start to take it apart then it turns out the dragon thing is a dream put on us by advanced humans who take us up to human populated area. as if we are to be sold to these humans who wotk with apes. me and girl go to some stone plinth we've neen to vefore and are happy. we talk about exploring but to;d not to go out by one exit but go with the others through the big wooden gate/eoor. we see some territory apes being 3ed by humans and think we won the war and those apes are prisoners.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:38 am

me wallking across road to see if K is i single step to drop cheque off for hert. she is there but i think she's someome else ar first.
before, i see a monkey or some crearur in the window with black toes curled aroun branch.
i give it her and sge says she needs it cos she's going away. someone else there. i think its O but it isnt; its a bloke and woman. i say hello but they ignore me. im feeling great. i give her £80 from a wad of cash in my coat pocket. she asks 5d i sent 6ff the other et and i struggle to remember. i say not yet.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:57 am

teaching a class. L (716) is there. i use her to demonstrate 2 hands against 2 and whirling hands. then i'm using B. demonstrate armpit. throwing and pushing him around. throw him by window and to groud. am careful with his arm. talk about smashing face in with brick. i thinl i should do more k'ai men cos od coming course.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:55 pm

arguing with K who seems to be L in dream. throwing things and escalation. boot. metal thing. threats. being tickled.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:49 am

with a group of peple in iraq or afghanistan. the vloke who was CM's lodger shot in leg. i watch him inject into his shulder and hold his hand it's sweaty. he thanks me. i carry him to an army recruitment office and ask for a medic. someone sees to him.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:13 pm

in bed. mther pressing arm on me makes it uncomfortable. i opwn windows ad see tyhe wind blowing in, 2 chinese women, 1 somehow balancing on wall above radiatr. i move ladder for her and she steps down. ladder slifes but i hld it. big sis talking to one f them abut me and i get annoyed at her.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 am

hear someone valling me sp i get up and turn m phone light on. outside the door are weird plastic bottles.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:07 am

going with someone to buy a cheap plot and sorta house. it's nice. walking thru tunnels and air is stale so we walk outside.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:12 am

not gt much ,money and in leamington. get off bus and at top of towm. squatting down to roll a fag. think about nud and how to contact him. in a cafe and sexy woman serving with her daughter. i pen door fr woman with bike and 2 girls sit at my table. xhatting with bloke about leam music fest. i tell him abut lanc one and the castle. swing.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 pm

being with S in block of flats next to another block. having to get from 1 side to another. ame srt of earthquake. in a l5ft that is slow and onl seems t have 2 floors to chose. 2 monsters on the ground going back underground.
Taoistguy

Next

Return to Taoistguy's Journal