Dreams

A journal for member Taoistguy

Re: Dreams

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:55 pm

running along with alad of people, i seem to be a bodyguard of some guy. the character tv series highlander is there. an explosion and we all jump to the groun an i use my body to hiel the guy we're prtecting. someone in a car trying to edge forwar. me and some thers try to stp him and push car back. i see it's false numberplate and rip it off. a woman has the ld number written dwn. we bth cpy the 2 numbers. i have difficulty writing straight. starts with mo and ends in a b1.
Taoistguy

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:00 pm

going alng a gully in lanc far on outskirts trying t pull up trousers. i double back to avoid people theen i get annoyed at mre people turning up. i aee fields and cricket field. field with 6 cued grid in like in kit williams book. M turns up and we head home. he says to get bus frm darwen and galgate but i gt no money. going up s3oping gully and i point out patches of snow and say it's like the himalayas. we climb up a siding and have trouble cs step things too narrow.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:04 pm

with S in aplaygroun. 2 6r 3 gr6ups of people. 1 group is rehearsing a play and i'm not welcome. S says she needs to do art. 5 ta2e her to art room. a teacher 5sin there with a class says she has it bo6ked. S says she hasnt booked it. 0e try5ng to read side of lid on a jar.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:06 pm

l6ts of naked people on sorta scaffolding. a kid balances and jum*s. i try to catch him b4t m5ss but he's ok.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 am

a black cat digging claws into me. i try to get rid of it. not my cat. turns into a woman and tries to seduce me. i push her out the door banishing her, my cat is no kinger freaked out, ny mom sas it was some degree level 2 demon,
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 am

K and me 2issing, at a small festival. she nude and takes me to a small tent thing. she says she gonnasell it but it needs repairs . i day i can get some nice material to patch it.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:44 pm

talking to someone about tai chi. hitting my chest sating i am ready. the indistinct person saying you are not ready.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:50 pm

outside and have a feeling of something odd like not being there and a bit disorientated. am cooking stew in big pot but got wellies in pot. i go to put my feet in them but have to shake the food off first. Z calls and i#m meant to be cooking tonight. i lift the pot onto a gas ring she frees and add more water thats not needed. i look in cupboard anf just lentils left,. something about me meant to provide a cabbage.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:49 am

with all the anarchists in bristol ad having a picnic undwe canal brifge. 2 laves of bread, cheese. B cuts cheese sandwich and says thays all he wants. i decide what i want a make a cheese sandwich. bread brealsabit and get to much marj on bread. he looks out and says run so we all run. sone hide in shops. i try to blend in in my normal clothes but police act in plainclothes in pairs and follow. with majs in hotel room picking purple deceiver muahies. alarm clock in my pcket. tr t head back to coach. chatting to beau and someone buggef us invites us into house but woman there lo2slikie sex thing. i try to remember my hotel to get m bags. gerge st. i ask people for directions. riding on suitcase ad slws cos wheels twist. find great st then 1 george st. i explain whats happened and sa its a sting. get offered coffee.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:43 am

being a woman. naked and been raped. walk to MD wh is at a stall. i decide not to feel ashamed. she takes it in her stride.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 am

in a dream house - lovely. in bathroom with urinals and 2 showers.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:19 am

in a large lockup with lots others. in sleeping bags. me and someone have a plan to escape, i hae a drinks canteen gull o money and im trying not to make a noise. plan is i hit the guard outside and run. i am trying to activare my torch but its weak and faulty. big bad boss enters and i pretend to sleep. he leaves. a man has entered and calls out hes looking for elaine ireland. hr tells us all to get up nw if we want to be free. he rocks me and i force my will to get up and i rock the woman by me to wake her. i wake up for real and get up lol
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:57 am

alien lover. has leg ripped off. robtiv penis. cutin half and still alive+ hiding under trilley. escaping from journalist woman who looks like michaela strachan. egg inalien bursting. 2 or 3 alien kids. puling her guts up. says she diesnt feel safe. i say i';; get the alien rescuers to help. call taci and to late to cancel it
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:40 am

ska keller and the bloke from QI. going along a tunnel like the Tube. he stores clothes in his mouth and regurgitates them when needed. i can feel it and gag.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:13 am

something about pulling off wallpaper and it comes off in big sheets easily.
Taoistguy

Postby Taoistguy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:01 pm

being at some kinda arm recruitment centre with Nudd.. seeing my shoes and other stuff. funny joke abut thumbing torture.
Taoistguy

Previous

Return to Taoistguy's Journal