Dreaming about Projection

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Postby Xanth » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 pm

I’m a stickler for that statement “dreaming about projection”…

Now, unless what you mean is that the SUBJECT of the dream was projection, for example, you were talking to a friend about astral projection. That, to me, is dreaming of projection.

But what most people I’ve spoken to about this subject mean is that they were aware they were dreaming, yet the experience still felt “strange” and “dreamlike” to them. First, you can’t “dream about projection” in that manner. You’re either aware that you’re non-physical (projection) or you’re not aware that you’re non-physical (dream). <– also, this alludes to the idea that dreams aren’t what we think they are, but that’s a discussion for another time.

A lot of people, especially new people to Projection who don’t have much or any experience, confuse “pre-projection sensations” with having a projection. Stuff like waking up or falling asleep with Vibrations and feeling a sense of separation in the same way that people meditating might have these sensations. You can experience them while meditating, while falling asleep or even while waking up. Unless you were explicitly in the non-physical AND aware that you were non-physical, then it’s not a projection.

Now let’s quickly address false awakenings.
A false awakening is a dream in which you believe you’re PHYSICALLY awake and going about your business.
It IS a projection in which you think you’re awake, yet you don’t realize you’re actually still in the non-physical.
It is a projection, in as much as a dream is a projection, however you’re still unaware, but it’s still a big step in the right direction.

Whatever it is, it’s a great start nonetheless. Everything we experience are stepping stones to not only becoming more familiar with that state of consciousness, but it also means that if you keep at things, you’ll eventually succeed!

Opinions?
Xanth
Site Admin

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Dreaming about Projection

Postby Szaxx » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:09 pm

The false awakenings are too real. You don't see anything out of place too. You're convinced you are awake and the day has begun. However the thruth reveals itself when you actually do wake.
It's being 'awake of sorts' when you're 'dreaming'.
This categorizes it as an NP experience, irony in the RTZ lol. It's the opposite of dreaming about projection.
You have what feels like full awareness yet miss the actuality you really don't.
A lucid dream? Perhaps, maybe a variant. It's part of the whole and does need thought.
The standard comment of 'dreaming about projection' shows little understanding but is a step in the right direction. Place yourself in their shoes and look at it from an uneducated viewpoint.
The fact that it keeps coming up in the newbie questions has some merit. Perhaps to save the irksome read a topic with the heading may reduce the irk.
The answer should be carefully worded so it sticks in their mind.
just a thought..
Szaxx

Postby Majic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:59 pm

The dreaming about dreaming is one comment that just irks me to almost madness as I just cant get it. I think that you are dreaming and lucid or you are not and splitting hairs over this is maddening. I agree that it comes up in the lower end of discussions and seems to fall away over time with the exception of a few die hards and they might just like the ongoing posts

Its a bit like the image with no way to move past it
Attachments
pointofview.jpg
pointofview.jpg (50.48 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Majic

Postby CFTraveler » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

lol
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby Xanth » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Szaxx wrote:The false awakenings are too real. You don't see anything out of place too. You're convinced you are awake and the day has begun. However the thruth reveals itself when you actually do wake.
It's being 'awake of sorts' when you're 'dreaming'.
This categorizes it as an NP experience, irony in the RTZ lol. It's the opposite of dreaming about projection.
You have what feels like full awareness yet miss the actuality you really don't.
A lucid dream? Perhaps, maybe a variant. It's part of the whole and does need thought.
The standard comment of 'dreaming about projection' shows little understanding but is a step in the right direction. Place yourself in their shoes and look at it from an uneducated viewpoint.
The fact that it keeps coming up in the newbie questions has some merit. Perhaps to save the irksome read a topic with the heading may reduce the irk.
The answer should be carefully worded so it sticks in their mind.
just a thought..

It's kind of like... reverse sleep walking. LoL
Xanth
Site Admin

Postby Jettins » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:59 pm

How do I thumbs up, part of a post :)
Jettins

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions