Dream world convention

A journal for member ChopstickFox

Dream world convention

Postby ChopstickFox » Wed May 01, 2013 4:05 pm

I actually remembered a dream last night and it didn't scare the crap out of me either. I was at some sort of convention. Nothing in particular I guess. The comic book writer jhonen Vasquez was one of the guests and I was giddier than a little school girl. Granted, I have been re-reading his comics recently. For some reason I was really nervous. Giddy nervous. I would start to walk up to talk to him then he would be like talking to kids or whatever so I would back off. I didn't want to come across as a weirdo fan, haha! And he didn't seem super excited or anything. I decided to come back later and ended up bumping into another guest... Jonathan Colton! Once I realized it was him, I got all giddy nervous again. He found it amusing and told me I could just chill. I relaxed as I talked to him and shared a song I "wrote" for a zombie film inspired by his style. Despite that in the physical world it hasn't been written yet, I sang it for him me he made a few comments. Pretty positive. I told him I was still nervous about talking to jhonen Vasquez and he told me that it wouldn't be a problem. That he was a cool guy. So I thanked Jonathan Colton and said hi to jhonen Vasquez. And it was cool. Haha!

Maybe I will write a fan letter? Leaving out the awkward "I saw you in my dream" bit. :)
ChopstickFox

Dream world convention

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Return to ChopstickFox's Journal