Dream recall

Any questions you have regarding any of the following experiences: Astral Projections, Out of Body Experiences, Real Time Zone Projections, Phasing, Projection, Lucid Dreaming, Sleep Paralysis, etc... ask them here.

Dream recall

Postby erichsa » Wed May 01, 2013 4:31 am

I would like to have a better dream recall. Due to a weak bladder I wake up at least 5 times or more at night. Same times I remember the dream I had before waking up, but often I have a fleeting glimpse and it is gone. So I am lucky waking up that often, all I would like to know how can I improve my dream recall. It does not have to be lucid as I enjoy all types of dreams. I keep a dream book, and also use a recorder at night. Anticipating your replies with thanks :)
erichsa

Dream recall

Sponsor Advertisement

Sponsor

Re: Dream recall

Postby Majic » Wed May 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes they do and each time you wake up dont move or open your eyes for a few instants and make you first thought to recall you dreams. You are lucky as you have several chances per night to practise this. And write something down, even "no recall" is enough to set the habit of recalling dreams
Majic

Postby Szaxx » Thu May 02, 2013 12:26 am

Magic hits the nail on the head. Waking up slowly gives the best recall. Write things down too they soon dissapear. I do this and you can wake with all or a small portion of the dream. Usually I get near full recall in the afternoon after seeing something that triggers the memory. This can be 95% recall the thoughts and conversations also get remembered.
Szaxx

Postby erichsa » Thu May 02, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks for the good advise, I will have to practise slow waking up and tell the bladder to take a backseat. :)
erichsa

Postby CFTraveler » Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Keywords, the minute you open your eyes. Like this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=75#p627
When I do this my dream recall leaps.
CFTraveler

Location: Beware of one which tells you to put down a book and then later tells you to read another.

Postby erichsa » Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 am

CFTraveler wrote:Keywords, the minute you open your eyes. Like this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=75#p627
When I do this my dream recall leaps.

Re: Things that go Bump in the Day.

Postby Szaxx » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Oregon verified + olypi-c/ia unsre.
Cnctn ? Not yet... Lrning cntr? Advncd ++.
Fault/ty?
Mxco Ind wtr? Large scale.
NP verified.

Only notes guys. Its a jigsaw with lots of missing pieces at present.

Thanks CFTraveler. Can you believe it. After bumping my thick head over such a clear advise, I at last got it ( He got it...but not in Spain) Who says Germans are slow?
I like: Things that go Bump in the Day. One day I might even understand it :)
erichsa

Return to Projection Discussions & Questions